- Local News
Centerville man violates sex offender registry
A Centerville man with multiple felony convictions in Monroe County was recently sentenced in the Appanoose County Courthouse for OWI and sex offender violation.Joshua Allen Taft, 28, accused of first offense drunken driving, was sentenced July 18 byContinued ...
- A.C. history by Enfys McMurry © 2014 Enfys McMurry All rights reserved.
- Once Young and Bold Now 'Old and Bold'
- Ceremony to honor cancer survivors
- A.C. history by Enfys McMurry
- Movie night at the Drake Public Library
- July 29, 2014
- Former Centerville teacher drowns in Creston
- Centerville man violates sex offender registry
Several named to all-district, all-conference squads
Several area athletes were named to all-district teams by the coaching association for their respective sport following the most recent summer sports season.Continued ...
- Appanoose falls in offensive bout
- Late-game scoring sends Sioux City to regionals
- No. 7 Reds fall in extra innings
- Appanoose falls to Boone
- Several named to all-district, all-conference squads
- CNHI/Southeast Iowa
Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
A group of Caltech researchers announced in Cell Thursday their success in making an entire organism transparent. Unfortunately, this isn't any kind of "Invisible Man" scenario: The organism in question is a mouse, and the mouse in question is quite dead.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- July 29, 2014
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists