DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) — The former administrator for Iowa's third-largest city is suing the area's biggest newspaper, claiming that its coverage was unfair and cost him his job, in a case that has alarmed advocates for press freedom.
- Prosecutor: Barbara Pasa was an 'iceberg'
- Toxicology report: Timothy Pasa had anesthetic in blood
- Son of Tim Pasa: 'He was one of my closest friends'
- Jury seated in Pasa trial; opening statements Wednesday
- Albia man killed in Wednesday crash
- Jury selection for Pasa trial begins today
- Centerville native who worked for Radio City Rockettes dies at 90
- Fire damages rural Centerville home
- Centerville Police, 9/1/19-9/10/19 reports
- Appanoose County Sheriff, 8/31/19-9/8/19 reports