CENTERVILLE — Watch live video and audio coverage of the memorial services for fallen Marine Master Sergeant Travis W. Riddick, a native of Centerville, who was killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan on Jan. 19, 2012. The live video stream will begin at the start of the services, which are scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. Sunday, January 29 at www.dailyiowegian.com/live.
- Local News
Honey Creek Resort recognized for recycling
MORAVIA — Honey Creek Resort State Park on Rathbun Lake has been selected as having the best government recycling program by the Iowa Recycling Association.“Iowa’s Greenest Resort” received the award July 17 during the Iowa Recycling Association annuContinued ...
- Appanoose County Farm Bureau annual meeting
- School board reviews legislative priorities
- A.C. history by Enfys McMurry
- Local medics advance skills
- A.C. history by Enfys McMurry © 2014 Enfys McMurry All rights reserved.
- Antique tractor display
- Honey Creek Resort recognized for recycling
ROUNDUP: Three teams tied for lead at midway point
Grandview, Johnston American and Sioux City Headid are in a three-way tie for first place at the Iowa Little League State Tournament, as all teams have played over 50-percent of their pool games.Continued ...
- Reds one win away from state berth
- STATE ROUNDUP: Grandview hits 7 home runs to stay unbeaten
- LL STATE: Appanoose falls to Lucas County
- STATE ROUNDUP: Grandview, Johnston jump to 2-0 start
- ROUNDUP: Three teams tied for lead at midway point
- CNHI/Southeast Iowa
How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
A little over a decade ago, federal prosecutors used keystroke logging software to steal the encryption password of an alleged New Jersey mobster, Nicodemo Scarfo Jr., so they could get evidence from his computer to be used at his trial.Continued ...
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Taking a look at Iowa's rural bridges and roads
- Resolution — Techel verdict reached
- July 24, 2014
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Techel found guilty on both counts
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement