9:31 p.m. Burglary and theft were reported in the 300 block of West State Street. The victim reported that roasts and steaks valued at $400 were stolen.
10:30 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 1300 block of North 14th Street. The victim reported damage to windows. Damage to the windows was estimated at $1,500.
8:01 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 400 block of East Orchard Street. The victim reported that someone shut off a gas line. Damage was estimated at $20.
7:22 p.m. Theft was reported in the 1000 block of South Main Street. The victim reported a Monster Energy Drink valued at $2 was shoplifted.
12:57 a.m. Andrew Lee Morgan, 21, of Centerville, was charged in the 800 block of North 18th Street with sale of alcohol to a minor.
2:42 a.m. Bradley Cade Piatt, 18, of Centerville, was charged at the Law Center with possession of alcohol under age.
2:53 p.m. Theft was reported in the 1400 block of Haynes Avenue. The victim reported watches and rings valued at $590 were stolen.
3:50 p.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 600 block of East Bank Street. The victim reported that a house and vehicle had been egged. Damage was estimated at $10.
5:20 p.m. Theft was reported in the 500 block of East State Street. The victim reported that a grill and some cooking utensils valued at $141 were stolen.
10:15 a.m. Theft was reported in the 100 block of North 18th Street. The victim reported that $246 in rent money was stolen.
12:33 a.m. Dustin Kenneth Saldana, 25, of Centerville, was charged in the 100 block of Centerville with two counts of joint criminal conduct and attempted third degree burglary. He was later released on order of the court.
10:22 a.m. A 17-year-old male juvenile was charged in the 200 block of West Van Buren Street with second degree theft/motor vehicle. He later posted bond and was released.
11:04 p.m. Derrick Eugene Duffey, 30, of Centerville, was charged at the Law Center with second degree burglary, two counts of possession of a controlled substance and obstructing prosecution.
1:29 a.m. Cody Allen Agan, 26, of Centerville, was charged at North Haynes Avenue and West Washington Street with OWI, first offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Mystic CIty Council and Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agendas Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will hold a meeting Thursday, April 17 at 4:30 p.m. Items on the agenda include motion to approve agenda, discuss placing an ad in the paper for a temporary employee to work on the Ordinance Book, discuss m
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- Centerville Police Department March 17 12:06 p.m. An accident was reported in the 800 block of South 12th Street. Kaitlyn Beth Ahnen, 17, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix northbound on South 12th Street when Michael Lee Matkovich, 17, of Centerville, driving a 19
- Appanoose County Sheriff's Office March 31 1:39 p.m. Kenneth Patrick Roberts, 33, of Moravia, was charged at the Centerville Law Center with sex offender registry process. He posted bond and was released. April 3 1:09 a.m. Nick Aaron Lee, 27, of Ottumwa, was charged at the Centervill
- Mystic CIty Council agenda for 04/10/14 Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will meet Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. Items on the agenda include consider motion to approve agenda, consider motion to approve March minutes, consider motion to approve March expenses, consider motion to
- Centerville City Council agenda for 04/02/14 CentervilleCity Council The Centerville City Council will hold a special meeting tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include a work session to discuss rental permit fees, donation policy, housing units on the Square anad State and
- More Records Headlines