WAYNE COUNTY —
Cody Hackney, of Allerton, reported that someone had entered his residence Saturday evening and had vandalized the side of the house and taken several items. Value of the damaged and missing items was not listed.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office arrested Chad Dean Arnold, 34, of Russell, on Wayne County warrants for third degree criminal mischief, eluding and reckless driving. The charges were in connection with an incident in Benton Township on Aug. 17. Arnold appeared before the magistrate the following day and was released after posting bond.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office investigated a personal injury accident approximately two miles north of Allerton. A 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer driven by Bailey Lynn Andrews, 14, Allerton, was northbound on S26 when the driver lost control and the vehicle went into the west ditch, rolled, an struck a tree. Andrews was transported to the Wayne County Hospital by Wayne County Ambulance. Damage to the car was estimated at $10,000.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office arrested Jennifer Lynn Fain, 38, Corydon, on a charge of domestic abuse assault following an incident at a residence on North West Street in Corydon. Fain appeared before magistrate the following day and was released after posting bond on Aug. 27.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office investigated a personal injury traffic accident approximately one mile north of Corydon. A 2003 Ford Ranger driven by Henry William Hefner, 42, of Corydon was northbound on Highway 2 when the driver lost control and the vehicle went into the ditch, rolled at least once, and came to rest on its wheels. The driver was transported by Wayne County Ambulance to the Wayne County Hospital. Damage to Hefner's truck was estimated at $10,000. Investigation into the accident is continuing.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office investigated a personal injury accident east of Promise City. A 2002 Cadillac Deville driven by Michelle Lynn Dooley, 40, of Promise City, was eastbound on Highway 2 when she slowed to make a left turn onto 240th Street and was struck in the rear by a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta driven by Amber Lynn Cassady, 38, of Centerville. Damage to Dooley's car was estimated at $10,000 and to Cassady's at $1,000. Dooley was transported to the Wayne County Hospital by the Wayne County Ambulance. Cassady was issued a citation for failure to stop within an assured clear distance.
WAYNE COUNTY —
- Land Transfers published 07/22/14 Dustie Argenta conveyed to Tracy L. Page and Robin Page land in Moravia July 11.Flint Wahl and Carla Wahl conveyed to GG Properties LLC land in Centerville July 11.Douglas C. Coakley and Lori A. Coakley conveyed to Glen A. Miller and Rickhi Soroya Mi
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/21/14
- Land transfers Cheryl A. Green conveyed to herself land in Chariton Township June 26.Cheryl A. Green conveyed to Jonathon Printy land in Chariton Township June 26.Kae L. Morgan conveyed to herself land in Centerville June 26.Kae L. Morgan and Steve Morgan conveyed
- Centerville Police June 14-22, 2014 June 148:49 p.m. Karen Ann Luscan, 72, of Centerville, was driving a 2014 Cadillac XTS on North 13th Street when her vehicle, which had the right of way, was backed into by a 2010 Ford Fusion driven by Alisha Nicole Baker, 25, of Marion. Damage to Lu
- Agendas published 07/17/14 Centerville City CouncilThe Centerville City Council will have a special meeting Thursday, July 17 at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.Items on the agenda include second reading of Ord. No. 1308 — amending Chapter 11.40 prohibit soliciting funds in city street
- Centerville Police published 07/14/14 June 119:28 a.m. Ashley Rae Elizabeth Jackson, 26, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with fifth degree theft.6:30 p.m. Jerrico Jerem Chapman, 39, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of East Franklin Stree
- Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agenda for July 17 Appanoose County Board of SupervisorsAppanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Thursday, July 17 at l:30 p.m. in the boardroom of the Courthouse with Matthew Haden.
- Land Transfers published 07/11/14 Appanoose County Sheriff conveyed to JP Morgan Chase Bank National Association land in Vermillion Township June 12.Heather Hilty Lear and Kenneth Lear conveyed to Donna Jean Josoff and Kimberly Jean Mitchell land in Centerville June 12.Appanoose Coun
- Centerville School Board and Appanoose County Supervisors agendas Centerville School BoardThe Centerville School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 6:30 p.m. at the Administration Building.Items on the agenda include Band Boosters presentation/request, approval of agenda, approval of previous meeting minutes, appoi
- Moravia School Board agenda for 07/14/14 Moravia School BoardThe Moravia School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 5 p.m. in the high school library.Items on the agenda include approve meeting agenda, approve minutes of previous meeting, approve payment of activity bills for previous month,
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/14/14
- Agendas for July 10 meetings for Appanoose County Service Agency, Rathbun Area Solid Waste Commission and Mystic City Council Appanoose County Service AgencyThe Appanoose County Service Agency will meet Thursday, July 10 at 8:30 a.m.Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, approval of June 12 meeting minutes, approval of bills in the amount of $6,162.45 and discussio
- Land Transfers published 07/08/2014 Secluded Land Company LLC conveyed to Suzanne R. McFarland land in Union and Udell townships June 6.Terry R. Harbour executor, Deborah K. Gay executor and Caroll F. Van Dyne estate conveyed to Rhonda L. Szabo and Nellie Joyce Bowen trustee and trust
- No Headline Provided June 312:04 a.m. Anna Devere McVeigh, 22, of Unionville, Iowa, was charged in the 31000 block of 485th Street with failure to appear. She later posted bond and was released.June 57:39 p.m. Richard Corben Hayes, 25, of Centerville, was driving a 2001
- Centerville police log June 74:12 p.m. Jean Ann Cruse, 71, of Centerville, was backing a 2004 Ford Taurus from a driveway at 1202 Drake Ave. when the vehicle struck a 2006 Sym Moped being driven south by Rita Louise Draper, 57, of Centerville. Damage to the moped was estim
- More Records Headlines