9:03 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 600 block of West Van Buren Street. Eight tires were slashed on two vehicles. Damage was estimated at $807.
12:43 a.m. A 17 year old female juvenile was charged at 18th Street and East O'Neal with possession of alcohol under age. At the same time and place a 17 year old male juvenile was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of alcohol under age.
11:44 a.m. Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Cottage Street. A girls Next bike was taken. Value was estimate at $100.
9:52 a.m. Burglary was reported in the 700 block of West Washington Street. Items were reported damaged and taken from inside the residence. Estimated value was listed at $1,595.
11:44 a.m. Theft was reported in the 600 block of North 18th Street. Laundry soap valued at $11.76 was taken.
10:43 a.m. A 15 year old female juvenile was picked up in the 100 block of West Van Buren Street after being listed as runaway.
3:39 p.m. Alexis Nikas, of Centerville, driving a 1999 Toyota, owned by Thomas Nikas was stopped at a stop sign. Janet Garrison, of Centerville, driving a 2008 Mercury was northbound on Drake Avenue. The Nikas vehicle failed to yield to the right of way and collided with the Garrison vehicle. Damage to the Nikas vehicle was estimated at $1500. The damage to the Garretson vehicle was estimated at $2500. Nikas was cited for failure to maintain control.
6:13 p.m. Marla Force Harding, 45, of Centerville was charged in the 300 block of North 15th Street with simple domestic assault.
8:57 p.m. Scott Carter Wells, 41, of Centerville was charged in the 800 block of East State Street with revocation of pre-trial release.
4:29 p.m. A keyed padlock was cut from a moneybox and $10 was reported taken in the 500 block of West Cottage. Robert Wayne Brewer, 35, of Centerville, Rhonda Lacene Foster, 42, of Centerville and Autumn Lacene Hall, 22, of Cincinnati, were charged with theft and fifth degree criminal mischief.
4:55 p.m. Murphy Dawn Hayes, 22, of Moulton, was charged at the Law Center with probation violation.
7:10 p.m. Donald Ervin Schramm III, 42, of Centerville was charged in the 400 block of East State Street with failure to appear.
3:22 p.m. Randall Scott Foster, 45, of Centerville was charged in the 800 block of South 16th Street with failure to appear.
4:44 p.m. Christopher Glenn Cooprider, 25, of Centerville was charged in the 500 block of North Park Avenue with simple domestic assault and child endangerment.
2:14 p.m. Cortney Nicole Garrison, 26, of Seymour was charged in the 1000 block of North 18th Street with second degree theft.
- Appanoose County Sheriff reports June 13-July 3 June 132:31 p.m. Russell Kirby Davis, 55, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Peterbilt south on 200th Avenue and had left the L&W Quarry with a load of rock in a dump trailer. Treye Dewight Rinehart, 15, of Mystic, was driving a 2001 Jeep Cherokee south
- A.C. history by Enfys McMurry © 2014 Enfys McMurry All rights reserved.July 28, 1929: Feelings between coal owners and the county’s miners were about to explode. Complicating the situation,the miners were divided between two unions. The United Mineworkers of America was led by a
- Agendas for Cincinnati City Council and Moravia City Council Cincinnati City CouncilThe Cincinnati City Council will hold a special meeting Monday, Aug. 4 at 7 p.m. at Cincinnati Community Center.Items on the agenda include communications and announcements, approval of agenda with any additions, hold interview
- A.C. history by Enfys McMurry © 2014 Enfys McMurry All rights reserved.July 27, 1943: With North Africa secured, Centerville’s Company G, as part of the 34th “Red Bull” Division was at Bizerte, fueling the B-17’s and B-24’s on their way to bomb Naples and the outskirts of Rome Th
- No Headline Provided Appanoose County Board of SupervisorsThe Appanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Monday, Aug. 4 at 9 a.m. in the boardroom of the Courthouse.Items on the agenda include approving July 14 meetings minutes, approving liquor license, approving c
- Correction Friday’s Daily Iowegian story, “County attorney requests an assistant,” contains inaccurate information regarding the school district surtax. The surtax is applied to the amount of state income taxes paid and not to the amount of income earned.
- Land Transfers published 07/22/14 Dustie Argenta conveyed to Tracy L. Page and Robin Page land in Moravia July 11.Flint Wahl and Carla Wahl conveyed to GG Properties LLC land in Centerville July 11.Douglas C. Coakley and Lori A. Coakley conveyed to Glen A. Miller and Rickhi Soroya Mi
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/21/14
- Land transfers Cheryl A. Green conveyed to herself land in Chariton Township June 26.Cheryl A. Green conveyed to Jonathon Printy land in Chariton Township June 26.Kae L. Morgan conveyed to herself land in Centerville June 26.Kae L. Morgan and Steve Morgan conveyed
- Centerville Police June 14-22, 2014 June 148:49 p.m. Karen Ann Luscan, 72, of Centerville, was driving a 2014 Cadillac XTS on North 13th Street when her vehicle, which had the right of way, was backed into by a 2010 Ford Fusion driven by Alisha Nicole Baker, 25, of Marion. Damage to Lu
- Agendas published 07/17/14 Centerville City CouncilThe Centerville City Council will have a special meeting Thursday, July 17 at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.Items on the agenda include second reading of Ord. No. 1308 — amending Chapter 11.40 prohibit soliciting funds in city street
- Centerville Police published 07/14/14 June 119:28 a.m. Ashley Rae Elizabeth Jackson, 26, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with fifth degree theft.6:30 p.m. Jerrico Jerem Chapman, 39, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of East Franklin Stree
- Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agenda for July 17 Appanoose County Board of SupervisorsAppanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Thursday, July 17 at l:30 p.m. in the boardroom of the Courthouse with Matthew Haden.
- Land Transfers published 07/11/14 Appanoose County Sheriff conveyed to JP Morgan Chase Bank National Association land in Vermillion Township June 12.Heather Hilty Lear and Kenneth Lear conveyed to Donna Jean Josoff and Kimberly Jean Mitchell land in Centerville June 12.Appanoose Coun
- Centerville School Board and Appanoose County Supervisors agendas Centerville School BoardThe Centerville School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 6:30 p.m. at the Administration Building.Items on the agenda include Band Boosters presentation/request, approval of agenda, approval of previous meeting minutes, appoi
- More Records Headlines