9:03 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 600 block of West Van Buren Street. Eight tires were slashed on two vehicles. Damage was estimated at $807.
12:43 a.m. A 17 year old female juvenile was charged at 18th Street and East O'Neal with possession of alcohol under age. At the same time and place a 17 year old male juvenile was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of alcohol under age.
11:44 a.m. Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Cottage Street. A girls Next bike was taken. Value was estimate at $100.
9:52 a.m. Burglary was reported in the 700 block of West Washington Street. Items were reported damaged and taken from inside the residence. Estimated value was listed at $1,595.
11:44 a.m. Theft was reported in the 600 block of North 18th Street. Laundry soap valued at $11.76 was taken.
10:43 a.m. A 15 year old female juvenile was picked up in the 100 block of West Van Buren Street after being listed as runaway.
3:39 p.m. Alexis Nikas, of Centerville, driving a 1999 Toyota, owned by Thomas Nikas was stopped at a stop sign. Janet Garrison, of Centerville, driving a 2008 Mercury was northbound on Drake Avenue. The Nikas vehicle failed to yield to the right of way and collided with the Garrison vehicle. Damage to the Nikas vehicle was estimated at $1500. The damage to the Garretson vehicle was estimated at $2500. Nikas was cited for failure to maintain control.
6:13 p.m. Marla Force Harding, 45, of Centerville was charged in the 300 block of North 15th Street with simple domestic assault.
8:57 p.m. Scott Carter Wells, 41, of Centerville was charged in the 800 block of East State Street with revocation of pre-trial release.
4:29 p.m. A keyed padlock was cut from a moneybox and $10 was reported taken in the 500 block of West Cottage. Robert Wayne Brewer, 35, of Centerville, Rhonda Lacene Foster, 42, of Centerville and Autumn Lacene Hall, 22, of Cincinnati, were charged with theft and fifth degree criminal mischief.
4:55 p.m. Murphy Dawn Hayes, 22, of Moulton, was charged at the Law Center with probation violation.
7:10 p.m. Donald Ervin Schramm III, 42, of Centerville was charged in the 400 block of East State Street with failure to appear.
3:22 p.m. Randall Scott Foster, 45, of Centerville was charged in the 800 block of South 16th Street with failure to appear.
4:44 p.m. Christopher Glenn Cooprider, 25, of Centerville was charged in the 500 block of North Park Avenue with simple domestic assault and child endangerment.
2:14 p.m. Cortney Nicole Garrison, 26, of Seymour was charged in the 1000 block of North 18th Street with second degree theft.
- Cincinnati CIty Council agenda for April 24 Cincinnati City Council The Cincinnati City Council will hold a special meeting Thursday, April 24 at 7 p.m. at Cincinnati City Hall. Items on the agenda will include communications and announcements, approval of agenda with any additions, setting a
- Mystic CIty Council and Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agendas Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will hold a meeting Thursday, April 17 at 4:30 p.m. Items on the agenda include motion to approve agenda, discuss placing an ad in the paper for a temporary employee to work on the Ordinance Book, discuss m
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- Centerville Police Department March 17 12:06 p.m. An accident was reported in the 800 block of South 12th Street. Kaitlyn Beth Ahnen, 17, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix northbound on South 12th Street when Michael Lee Matkovich, 17, of Centerville, driving a 19
- Appanoose County Sheriff's Office March 31 1:39 p.m. Kenneth Patrick Roberts, 33, of Moravia, was charged at the Centerville Law Center with sex offender registry process. He posted bond and was released. April 3 1:09 a.m. Nick Aaron Lee, 27, of Ottumwa, was charged at the Centervill
- Mystic CIty Council agenda for 04/10/14 Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will meet Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. Items on the agenda include consider motion to approve agenda, consider motion to approve March minutes, consider motion to approve March expenses, consider motion to
- More Records Headlines