The Centerville Police Department reported an accident on the west side of the Square. Gene Stansberry, of Centerville, driving a 2006 Chevrolet Malibu north on the Square in the 200 block of North 12th Street, when Elizabeth Burgin, of Numa, driving a 2004 Oldsmobile Alero, began to back out, did not see Stansberry and collided with his front bumper. No charges and no injuries were reported. Damage to the Malibu was estimated at $1,500. Damage to the Alero was estimated at $0.
The Centerville Police Department reported an accident at Highway 2 and Maple Street. Charles Coffman, of Centerville, driving a 2012 Cadillac SRX, was following a semi when it made a legal right hand turn on a red light. Coffman admitted he ran the red light after the semi turned due to the fact that he believed he now had a green light. Kelli Klum-Waybill, of Centerville, driving a 2009 Chevrolet Malibu, was legally proceeding through the intersection when her vehicle was struck in the driver side door by Coffman. No injuries were reported. Coffman was cited with failure to respond to steady red signal. Damage to the Cadillac was estimated at $5,000. Damage to the Malibu was estimated at $5,000.
Randy Johnson, of Centerville, in the 200 block of South 15th Street, driving a 1996 International was passing a legally parked vehicle when the right rear bumper collided with the left corner of a parked 2000 Chrysler Cirrus owned by James Burgin. The Cirrus sustained an estimated $3,000 and the International none. No injuries were reported and no charges were filed.
6:38 p.m. Carletta Mae Hysell, 52, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of West Washington Street with forgery and fifth degree theft. Hysell was released on her own recognizance at 8:46 p.m.
11:07 p.m. Rodney Eugene Campbell, 28, of Centerville, was charged with drunken driving, third offense, driving while barred, habitual offender, interference with official acts and open container in the motor vehicle in the 400 block of North Haynes Avenue.
11:11 p.m. Jacob Daniel Johnson, 28, was charged in the 400 block of North Haynes Avenue with public intoxication.
11:26 p.m. Shelby Anne Walker, 21, of Seymour, was charged in the 400 block of Haynes Avenue with drunken driving, first offense, interference with official acts and open container by passenger.
2:11 p.m. Richard Brian Mason, 33, of Centerville, was charged in the 1000 block of Highway 2 west with public intoxication.
12:01 a.m. Dustin Jeffrey Dickerson, 31, of Centerville, was charged in the 800 block of West Garfield Street with drunken driving, first offense, eluding law enforcement vehicles and interference with official acts.
2:01 a.m. Donald Ervin Schramm, III, 42 and Amanda Marie Schramm, 24, both of Centerville, were charged in the 400 block of East State Street with violation of a no contact order.
9:55 a.m. Paul James Hayes, 63, of Centerville, was charged in the 400 block of East Van Buren Street with out of county warrant in connected to criminal case AGIN 019687. He was transferred the same day at 1:08 p.m.
Compiled by Michael Schaffer/Daily Iowegian
- Land Transfers published 07/22/14 Dustie Argenta conveyed to Tracy L. Page and Robin Page land in Moravia July 11.Flint Wahl and Carla Wahl conveyed to GG Properties LLC land in Centerville July 11.Douglas C. Coakley and Lori A. Coakley conveyed to Glen A. Miller and Rickhi Soroya Mi
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/21/14
- Land transfers Cheryl A. Green conveyed to herself land in Chariton Township June 26.Cheryl A. Green conveyed to Jonathon Printy land in Chariton Township June 26.Kae L. Morgan conveyed to herself land in Centerville June 26.Kae L. Morgan and Steve Morgan conveyed
- Centerville Police June 14-22, 2014 June 148:49 p.m. Karen Ann Luscan, 72, of Centerville, was driving a 2014 Cadillac XTS on North 13th Street when her vehicle, which had the right of way, was backed into by a 2010 Ford Fusion driven by Alisha Nicole Baker, 25, of Marion. Damage to Lu
- Agendas published 07/17/14 Centerville City CouncilThe Centerville City Council will have a special meeting Thursday, July 17 at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.Items on the agenda include second reading of Ord. No. 1308 — amending Chapter 11.40 prohibit soliciting funds in city street
- Centerville Police published 07/14/14 June 119:28 a.m. Ashley Rae Elizabeth Jackson, 26, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with fifth degree theft.6:30 p.m. Jerrico Jerem Chapman, 39, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of East Franklin Stree
- Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agenda for July 17 Appanoose County Board of SupervisorsAppanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Thursday, July 17 at l:30 p.m. in the boardroom of the Courthouse with Matthew Haden.
- Land Transfers published 07/11/14 Appanoose County Sheriff conveyed to JP Morgan Chase Bank National Association land in Vermillion Township June 12.Heather Hilty Lear and Kenneth Lear conveyed to Donna Jean Josoff and Kimberly Jean Mitchell land in Centerville June 12.Appanoose Coun
- Centerville School Board and Appanoose County Supervisors agendas Centerville School BoardThe Centerville School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 6:30 p.m. at the Administration Building.Items on the agenda include Band Boosters presentation/request, approval of agenda, approval of previous meeting minutes, appoi
- Moravia School Board agenda for 07/14/14 Moravia School BoardThe Moravia School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 5 p.m. in the high school library.Items on the agenda include approve meeting agenda, approve minutes of previous meeting, approve payment of activity bills for previous month,
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/14/14
- Agendas for July 10 meetings for Appanoose County Service Agency, Rathbun Area Solid Waste Commission and Mystic City Council Appanoose County Service AgencyThe Appanoose County Service Agency will meet Thursday, July 10 at 8:30 a.m.Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, approval of June 12 meeting minutes, approval of bills in the amount of $6,162.45 and discussio
- Land Transfers published 07/08/2014 Secluded Land Company LLC conveyed to Suzanne R. McFarland land in Union and Udell townships June 6.Terry R. Harbour executor, Deborah K. Gay executor and Caroll F. Van Dyne estate conveyed to Rhonda L. Szabo and Nellie Joyce Bowen trustee and trust
- No Headline Provided June 312:04 a.m. Anna Devere McVeigh, 22, of Unionville, Iowa, was charged in the 31000 block of 485th Street with failure to appear. She later posted bond and was released.June 57:39 p.m. Richard Corben Hayes, 25, of Centerville, was driving a 2001
- Centerville police log June 74:12 p.m. Jean Ann Cruse, 71, of Centerville, was backing a 2004 Ford Taurus from a driveway at 1202 Drake Ave. when the vehicle struck a 2006 Sym Moped being driven south by Rita Louise Draper, 57, of Centerville. Damage to the moped was estim
- More Records Headlines