The Centerville Police Department reported an accident on the west side of the Square. Gene Stansberry, of Centerville, driving a 2006 Chevrolet Malibu north on the Square in the 200 block of North 12th Street, when Elizabeth Burgin, of Numa, driving a 2004 Oldsmobile Alero, began to back out, did not see Stansberry and collided with his front bumper. No charges and no injuries were reported. Damage to the Malibu was estimated at $1,500. Damage to the Alero was estimated at $0.
The Centerville Police Department reported an accident at Highway 2 and Maple Street. Charles Coffman, of Centerville, driving a 2012 Cadillac SRX, was following a semi when it made a legal right hand turn on a red light. Coffman admitted he ran the red light after the semi turned due to the fact that he believed he now had a green light. Kelli Klum-Waybill, of Centerville, driving a 2009 Chevrolet Malibu, was legally proceeding through the intersection when her vehicle was struck in the driver side door by Coffman. No injuries were reported. Coffman was cited with failure to respond to steady red signal. Damage to the Cadillac was estimated at $5,000. Damage to the Malibu was estimated at $5,000.
Randy Johnson, of Centerville, in the 200 block of South 15th Street, driving a 1996 International was passing a legally parked vehicle when the right rear bumper collided with the left corner of a parked 2000 Chrysler Cirrus owned by James Burgin. The Cirrus sustained an estimated $3,000 and the International none. No injuries were reported and no charges were filed.
6:38 p.m. Carletta Mae Hysell, 52, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of West Washington Street with forgery and fifth degree theft. Hysell was released on her own recognizance at 8:46 p.m.
11:07 p.m. Rodney Eugene Campbell, 28, of Centerville, was charged with drunken driving, third offense, driving while barred, habitual offender, interference with official acts and open container in the motor vehicle in the 400 block of North Haynes Avenue.
11:11 p.m. Jacob Daniel Johnson, 28, was charged in the 400 block of North Haynes Avenue with public intoxication.
11:26 p.m. Shelby Anne Walker, 21, of Seymour, was charged in the 400 block of Haynes Avenue with drunken driving, first offense, interference with official acts and open container by passenger.
2:11 p.m. Richard Brian Mason, 33, of Centerville, was charged in the 1000 block of Highway 2 west with public intoxication.
12:01 a.m. Dustin Jeffrey Dickerson, 31, of Centerville, was charged in the 800 block of West Garfield Street with drunken driving, first offense, eluding law enforcement vehicles and interference with official acts.
2:01 a.m. Donald Ervin Schramm, III, 42 and Amanda Marie Schramm, 24, both of Centerville, were charged in the 400 block of East State Street with violation of a no contact order.
9:55 a.m. Paul James Hayes, 63, of Centerville, was charged in the 400 block of East Van Buren Street with out of county warrant in connected to criminal case AGIN 019687. He was transferred the same day at 1:08 p.m.
Compiled by Michael Schaffer/Daily Iowegian
- Centerville Municipal Waterworks agenda for April 24 Centerville Municipal Waterworks The Centerville Municipal Waterworks Board of Trustees will meet today at noon at Centerville City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, approval of March 27 meeting minutes, approval of vouchers, app
- Centerville Police 04/24/2014 April 11 12:44 p.m. A juvenile was charged in the 600 block of CHS Drive with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. April 15 8:49 a.m. Deborah Rosa Harbour, 60, of Seymour, was driving a 2007 Mercury Milan on Nort
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/24/2014 April 11 3:30 p.m. Faith Dawn Kaster, 54, of Centerville, was driving a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox and was stopped at a red light on South Main Street. A 2002 Pontiac Sunfire driven by Johnna Jolyn Conn, 21, of Centerville, was traveling north on South M
- Cincinnati CIty Council agenda for April 24 Cincinnati City Council The Cincinnati City Council will hold a special meeting Thursday, April 24 at 7 p.m. at Cincinnati City Hall. Items on the agenda will include communications and announcements, approval of agenda with any additions, setting a
- Mystic CIty Council and Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agendas Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will hold a meeting Thursday, April 17 at 4:30 p.m. Items on the agenda include motion to approve agenda, discuss placing an ad in the paper for a temporary employee to work on the Ordinance Book, discuss m
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- More Records Headlines