10:45 p.m. Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 600 block of West Maple Street. The victim reported a 1994 Chevrolet valued at $800 had been stolen. The vehicle was later recovered burnt in Appanoose County.
9:38 p.m. Elizabeth Jean Bradley, 57, of Centerville, and Andrae Parker, Jr., 19, of Centerville, were each charged in the 200 block of North 12th Street with disorderly conduct.
12:13 p.m. Raven Hogg, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Chevrolet eastbound on Haynes Avenue and was turning left onto 18th Street when her vehicle struck a 2006 Honda driven by George Bradley of Centerville that was going straight through the intersection. Damage to Hogg's vehicle was estimated at $3,500. Damage to Bradley's vehicle was estimated at $2,500. Hogg was charged with failure to yield upon making a left turn.
6:54 p.m. Burglary was reported at 20th and Stewart streets. The victim reported that a fishing pole, tackle box, Xbox games, Playstation two games, a Playstation two and DVDs valued at $1,341 were stolen.
6:54 p.m. Burglary was reported at 20th and Stewart streets. The victim reported that a stereo and speakers, chest, True Blood movie series, House of Night book series and vampire books valued at $695 were stolen.
12:29 p.m. Christopher Glenn Cooprider, 25, of Centerville, was charged in the 700 block of West Van Buren Street with driving with a suspended license. He later posted bond and was released.
9:22 p.m. Amy Sue Cunningham, 21, of Moulton was charged in the 200 block of East State Street with neglect/abandonment of a dependent person, OWI, first offense, eluding law enforcement and interference with official acts. At the same time and place, Jerry Lee Horn, 29, of Centerville, was charged with neglect/abandonment of a dependent person, eluding law enforcement and driving with a suspended license.
7:55 p.m. Cameron J. Strayer, 23, of Seymour, was charged in the 100 block of West Van Buren Street with revocation of a pre-trial release.
10:55 p.m. Iesha Mae Husted, 19, of Centerville, was charged in the 24000 block of 540th Street with simple domestic assault.
- Appanoose County Sheriff 3/7/14 Feb. 26 6:49 a.m. Shane Andrew Frevert, 28, of Centerville, was driving a 2006 Chevrolet K2500 PK westbound on Highway 2 when a deer entered the roadway and was struck by the vehicle. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,500. March 4 10:15 a.m.
- Centerville Police 3/7/14 Feb. 22 11:33 p.m. A juvenile was charged on the east side of the Square with possession of alcohol under age. March 3 8:59 a.m. Jeffrey Lynn Fadiga, 53, of Numa, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with third degree harassment. He
- Cincinnati and Mystic Council agendas Cincinnati City Council Cincinnati City Council will meet Monday, March 10 at 6 p.m. at Cincinnati Community Center. Items on the agenda include acting fire chief is assistant fire chief Joe Sivetts until a new chief can be found, fire department is
- Centerville Police 03/04/14 Feb. 26 2:30 p.m. Keisha Dawn Medina, 22, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with fourth degree theft and four counts of forgery. She later posted bond and was released. 6:09 p.m. Sara Dawn Blew, 33, of Centerville
- Appanoose County Sheriff 03/04/14 Feb. 15 7:03 a.m. Carlon Ray Slay, 70, of Centerville, was driving a 2005 Chevrolet Suburban southbound on Highway 5 when the vehicle struck a log that fell off a logging truck in the southbound lane. Slay was not injured. The other vehicle involved
- Marriages Steven Eric Hall, 45, of Numa to Dolores Martinez Jaramillo, 58, of Centerville Feb. 14. Compiled by Michael Schaffer/Daily Iowegian Marriages
- Land Transfers Appanoose County treasurer conveyed to Appanoose County land in Cincinnati Feb. 11. Ginger A. Barber and Phillip R. Barber conveyed to Dennis Lee Dove land in Walnut Township Feb. 11. George W. Grimm and Linda S. Grimm conveyed to Stanley Zugg and De
- Supervisors agenda 02/27/14 Appanoose County Board of Supervisors The Appanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Monday, March 3 at 9 a.m in the boardroom of the Courthouse. Items on the agenda include declaration of items to be added to the agenda, approve minutes of the
- Centerville Police 02/26/14 Feb. 24 3:14 p.m. Kaleb Darrel Morrow, 33, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of North Main Street with attempted third degree burglary, third degree burglary and fifth degree theft.
- Centerville Police 02/25/14 Feb. 19 12:27 p.m. Tabitha Lynn Farris, 22, of Centerville, was driving a 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser westbound on Grant Street. Randy Wayne Cole, 55, of Centerville, was driving a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse northbound on 14th Street. Cole was unable to st
- Appanoose County Sheriff 02/25/14 Feb. 15 7:03 a.m. Carlon Ray Slay, 70, of Centerville, was driving a 2005 Chevrolet Suburban southbound on Highway 5 when the vehicle struck a log that fell off a logging truck in the southbound lane. Damage to Slay's vehicle was estimated at $5,000.
- Meeting notice Appanoose County Soil and Water Conservation District will meet on Thursday, Feb. 27 at 1:30 p.m. at USDA-NRCS, 12th and Washington, Ag. Building, Centerville. If you need accommodation, notify the Appanoose Soil and Water Conservation office by Feb.
- Milestone agenda for 02/24/14 meeting Milestones Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council Due to inclement weather, Milestones Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council will now meet on Monday, Feb. 24 at 10 a.m. at 117 N. Cooper, Suite 2 in Ottumwa. Residents of Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des
- Appanoose County Sheriff 02/20/14 Feb. 13 11:58 p.m. Phillip Ray Barber, 43, of Mystic, was charged in the 100 bloc, of East Kennedy Street with simple domestic assault. Feb. 15 3:55 p.m. Anthony Skilar Pierce, 26, of Centerville, was charged in the 900 block of East Green Street wit
- Land transfers 02/20/14 Paul Michael Baldwin and Denise Annette Baldwin conveyed to their trustee and 1/2 interest trust land in Bellair, Johns and Walnut townships Jan. 31. Marilyn L. Dwyer conveyed to Karla Kay Dwyer land in Chariton Township Jan. 31. Amber D. Houser and
- More Records Headlines