10:45 p.m. Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 600 block of West Maple Street. The victim reported a 1994 Chevrolet valued at $800 had been stolen. The vehicle was later recovered burnt in Appanoose County.
9:38 p.m. Elizabeth Jean Bradley, 57, of Centerville, and Andrae Parker, Jr., 19, of Centerville, were each charged in the 200 block of North 12th Street with disorderly conduct.
12:13 p.m. Raven Hogg, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Chevrolet eastbound on Haynes Avenue and was turning left onto 18th Street when her vehicle struck a 2006 Honda driven by George Bradley of Centerville that was going straight through the intersection. Damage to Hogg's vehicle was estimated at $3,500. Damage to Bradley's vehicle was estimated at $2,500. Hogg was charged with failure to yield upon making a left turn.
6:54 p.m. Burglary was reported at 20th and Stewart streets. The victim reported that a fishing pole, tackle box, Xbox games, Playstation two games, a Playstation two and DVDs valued at $1,341 were stolen.
6:54 p.m. Burglary was reported at 20th and Stewart streets. The victim reported that a stereo and speakers, chest, True Blood movie series, House of Night book series and vampire books valued at $695 were stolen.
12:29 p.m. Christopher Glenn Cooprider, 25, of Centerville, was charged in the 700 block of West Van Buren Street with driving with a suspended license. He later posted bond and was released.
9:22 p.m. Amy Sue Cunningham, 21, of Moulton was charged in the 200 block of East State Street with neglect/abandonment of a dependent person, OWI, first offense, eluding law enforcement and interference with official acts. At the same time and place, Jerry Lee Horn, 29, of Centerville, was charged with neglect/abandonment of a dependent person, eluding law enforcement and driving with a suspended license.
7:55 p.m. Cameron J. Strayer, 23, of Seymour, was charged in the 100 block of West Van Buren Street with revocation of a pre-trial release.
10:55 p.m. Iesha Mae Husted, 19, of Centerville, was charged in the 24000 block of 540th Street with simple domestic assault.
- Mystic CIty Council and Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agendas Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will hold a meeting Thursday, April 17 at 4:30 p.m. Items on the agenda include motion to approve agenda, discuss placing an ad in the paper for a temporary employee to work on the Ordinance Book, discuss m
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- Centerville Police Department March 17 12:06 p.m. An accident was reported in the 800 block of South 12th Street. Kaitlyn Beth Ahnen, 17, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix northbound on South 12th Street when Michael Lee Matkovich, 17, of Centerville, driving a 19
- Appanoose County Sheriff's Office March 31 1:39 p.m. Kenneth Patrick Roberts, 33, of Moravia, was charged at the Centerville Law Center with sex offender registry process. He posted bond and was released. April 3 1:09 a.m. Nick Aaron Lee, 27, of Ottumwa, was charged at the Centervill
- Mystic CIty Council agenda for 04/10/14 Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will meet Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. Items on the agenda include consider motion to approve agenda, consider motion to approve March minutes, consider motion to approve March expenses, consider motion to
- Centerville City Council agenda for 04/02/14 CentervilleCity Council The Centerville City Council will hold a special meeting tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include a work session to discuss rental permit fees, donation policy, housing units on the Square anad State and
- More Records Headlines