7:05 p.m. Theft of fishing poles and tackle box valued at $600 was reported in the 300 block of South 12th Street in Centerville by the owner.
12:10 p.m. Burglary or theft of a handicap parking permit sign valued at $1 in the 700 block of North 18th Street was reported by the owner.
1:17 p.m. Dakota Dawn Cooprider, 22, of Centerville, was arrested in the 1100 block of Cross Street with disorderly conduct and fifth degree criminal mischief.
4:47 p.m. Aaron Lee Berry, 33, of Centerville, was charged on the west side of the Square with out of county warrant.
1:48 p.m. Gidlow Laver Schwerdtfeger, 59, of Des Moines, was charged at the Appanoose County Law Center with failure to appear in relation to case OWIN009353.
12:23 a.m. Thomas Walter Martin, 39, of Mystic, was charged at 830 N. 18th St. in Centerville with possession of drug paraphernalia, drivers license revoked for implied consent, possession of a controlled substance and manufacturing, delivery and possession with intent to conspire to deliver a controlled substance.
Compiled by Michael Schaffer/Daily Iowegian
- Centerville City Council agenda for 3/17/14 Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of March 3 meeting minutes, approval of Feb. 12 Drake Public Library meeting minutes, approval of Feb. 10 Airport
- Milestone Agency on Aging agenda 03/13/14 Milestones Area Agency on Aging The Milestones Area Agency on Aging Board of Directors will meet at 10 a.m. today in the meeting room at the Burlington Public Library, 210 Court Street in Burlington. Residents of Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines
- Board of Supervisors agenda 3/12/14 Appanoose County Board of Supervisors The Appanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Monday, March 17 at 9 a.m. in the boardroom of the Courthouse. Items on the agenda include approve minutes of the March 3 meeting, approve union contract, Udell
- Centerville Police 3/12/14 March 5 11:49 a.m. Janice Marie Kleinau, 42, of Centerville, was charged in the 900 block of East Stewart Street with simple assault. She was later released on her own recognizance. 2 p.m. Shawn Russell Maxson, 30, of Centerville, had his pre-trial r
- Centerville School Board, Area Agency on Aging, Appanoose County Service Agency and RASWC agendas Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will hold a work session tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building followed by a regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. Items on the agenda for the work session include a presentation from Iowa Asso
- Appanoose County Sheriff 3/7/14 Feb. 26 6:49 a.m. Shane Andrew Frevert, 28, of Centerville, was driving a 2006 Chevrolet K2500 PK westbound on Highway 2 when a deer entered the roadway and was struck by the vehicle. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,500. March 4 10:15 a.m.
- Centerville Police 3/7/14 Feb. 22 11:33 p.m. A juvenile was charged on the east side of the Square with possession of alcohol under age. March 3 8:59 a.m. Jeffrey Lynn Fadiga, 53, of Numa, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with third degree harassment. He
- Cincinnati and Mystic Council agendas Cincinnati City Council Cincinnati City Council will meet Monday, March 10 at 6 p.m. at Cincinnati Community Center. Items on the agenda include acting fire chief is assistant fire chief Joe Sivetts until a new chief can be found, fire department is
- Centerville Police 03/04/14 Feb. 26 2:30 p.m. Keisha Dawn Medina, 22, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with fourth degree theft and four counts of forgery. She later posted bond and was released. 6:09 p.m. Sara Dawn Blew, 33, of Centerville
- Appanoose County Sheriff 03/04/14 Feb. 15 7:03 a.m. Carlon Ray Slay, 70, of Centerville, was driving a 2005 Chevrolet Suburban southbound on Highway 5 when the vehicle struck a log that fell off a logging truck in the southbound lane. Slay was not injured. The other vehicle involved
- Marriages Steven Eric Hall, 45, of Numa to Dolores Martinez Jaramillo, 58, of Centerville Feb. 14. Compiled by Michael Schaffer/Daily Iowegian Marriages
- Land Transfers Appanoose County treasurer conveyed to Appanoose County land in Cincinnati Feb. 11. Ginger A. Barber and Phillip R. Barber conveyed to Dennis Lee Dove land in Walnut Township Feb. 11. George W. Grimm and Linda S. Grimm conveyed to Stanley Zugg and De
- Supervisors agenda 02/27/14 Appanoose County Board of Supervisors The Appanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Monday, March 3 at 9 a.m in the boardroom of the Courthouse. Items on the agenda include declaration of items to be added to the agenda, approve minutes of the
- Centerville Police 02/26/14 Feb. 24 3:14 p.m. Kaleb Darrel Morrow, 33, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of North Main Street with attempted third degree burglary, third degree burglary and fifth degree theft.
- Centerville Police 02/25/14 Feb. 19 12:27 p.m. Tabitha Lynn Farris, 22, of Centerville, was driving a 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser westbound on Grant Street. Randy Wayne Cole, 55, of Centerville, was driving a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse northbound on 14th Street. Cole was unable to st
- More Records Headlines