11:52 a.m. Theft was reported in the 600 block of West Jackson. The victim reported a screen and window valued at $50 stolen.
11:52 p.m. Stanley Joseph Skakalaski, III, 31, of Jamestown, Pa., was charged in the 1000 block of East Maple with OWI, second offense.
12:31 a.m. Theft was reported in the 1500 block of East Wilson. The victim reported the grill of a vehicle worth $100 stolen.
10 a.m. Ricky Dean Long, 41, of Chariton, was charged at the Mt. Pleasant Correctional Facility with failure to appear.
5:43 p.m. Theft was reported in the 400 block of West Maple. The victim reported $20 worth of gas stolen.
- Land Transfers published 07/22/14 Dustie Argenta conveyed to Tracy L. Page and Robin Page land in Moravia July 11.Flint Wahl and Carla Wahl conveyed to GG Properties LLC land in Centerville July 11.Douglas C. Coakley and Lori A. Coakley conveyed to Glen A. Miller and Rickhi Soroya Mi
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/21/14
- Land transfers Cheryl A. Green conveyed to herself land in Chariton Township June 26.Cheryl A. Green conveyed to Jonathon Printy land in Chariton Township June 26.Kae L. Morgan conveyed to herself land in Centerville June 26.Kae L. Morgan and Steve Morgan conveyed
- Centerville Police June 14-22, 2014 June 148:49 p.m. Karen Ann Luscan, 72, of Centerville, was driving a 2014 Cadillac XTS on North 13th Street when her vehicle, which had the right of way, was backed into by a 2010 Ford Fusion driven by Alisha Nicole Baker, 25, of Marion. Damage to Lu
- Agendas published 07/17/14 Centerville City CouncilThe Centerville City Council will have a special meeting Thursday, July 17 at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.Items on the agenda include second reading of Ord. No. 1308 — amending Chapter 11.40 prohibit soliciting funds in city street
- Centerville Police published 07/14/14 June 119:28 a.m. Ashley Rae Elizabeth Jackson, 26, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with fifth degree theft.6:30 p.m. Jerrico Jerem Chapman, 39, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of East Franklin Stree
- Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agenda for July 17 Appanoose County Board of SupervisorsAppanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Thursday, July 17 at l:30 p.m. in the boardroom of the Courthouse with Matthew Haden.
- Land Transfers published 07/11/14 Appanoose County Sheriff conveyed to JP Morgan Chase Bank National Association land in Vermillion Township June 12.Heather Hilty Lear and Kenneth Lear conveyed to Donna Jean Josoff and Kimberly Jean Mitchell land in Centerville June 12.Appanoose Coun
- Centerville School Board and Appanoose County Supervisors agendas Centerville School BoardThe Centerville School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 6:30 p.m. at the Administration Building.Items on the agenda include Band Boosters presentation/request, approval of agenda, approval of previous meeting minutes, appoi
- Moravia School Board agenda for 07/14/14 Moravia School BoardThe Moravia School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 5 p.m. in the high school library.Items on the agenda include approve meeting agenda, approve minutes of previous meeting, approve payment of activity bills for previous month,
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/14/14
- Agendas for July 10 meetings for Appanoose County Service Agency, Rathbun Area Solid Waste Commission and Mystic City Council Appanoose County Service AgencyThe Appanoose County Service Agency will meet Thursday, July 10 at 8:30 a.m.Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, approval of June 12 meeting minutes, approval of bills in the amount of $6,162.45 and discussio
- Land Transfers published 07/08/2014 Secluded Land Company LLC conveyed to Suzanne R. McFarland land in Union and Udell townships June 6.Terry R. Harbour executor, Deborah K. Gay executor and Caroll F. Van Dyne estate conveyed to Rhonda L. Szabo and Nellie Joyce Bowen trustee and trust
- No Headline Provided June 312:04 a.m. Anna Devere McVeigh, 22, of Unionville, Iowa, was charged in the 31000 block of 485th Street with failure to appear. She later posted bond and was released.June 57:39 p.m. Richard Corben Hayes, 25, of Centerville, was driving a 2001
- Centerville police log June 74:12 p.m. Jean Ann Cruse, 71, of Centerville, was backing a 2004 Ford Taurus from a driveway at 1202 Drake Ave. when the vehicle struck a 2006 Sym Moped being driven south by Rita Louise Draper, 57, of Centerville. Damage to the moped was estim
- More Records Headlines