1:48 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 500 block of East Green Street. The owner reported $350 in damage to the driver's side front window.
2:39 p.m. Theft was reported in the 1200 block of South Main Street. The owner reported $90 battery, cylinder head and I-beam missing.
(No Time Listed) An accident was reported in the 200 block of East State Street. Marvin Clark, of Centerville, driving a 1995 Buick LeSabre, struck an unattended vehicle, a 2012 Toyota Prius, owned by Teddy Clark, of Centerville. Marvin Clark was charged with failure to prove security against liability and striking an unattended vehicle. The LeSabre sustained $100 in damage and the Prius $500.
12:24 p.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 200 block of North 10th Street. The owner reported $800 in damage to a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado.
2:21 p.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported in the 100 block of South Drake Avenue. Alta Head, of Centerville, driving a 2005 Buick, struck a legally parked 2003 Buick owned by Wanda Lindaman, of Unionville, Mo. Head allegedly left the scene. She was charged with failure to maintain control. Head's Buick had $2,000 in damage and the parked Buick had $1,000.
5:21 p.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 300 block of West Van Buren Street. The owner reported $100 damage to a wall. Joshua Michael Simmons, 21, of Centerville, was arrested and charged with fifth degree criminal mischief.
11:16 p.m. Justin Charles Simmons, 22, of Centerville, was charged in the 900 block of South 19th Street with out of county warrant. Simmons was charged at the Appanoose County Law Center with riot, which was assigned the aggravated misdemeanor case No. AGIN008801.
11:33 p.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 500 block of North Third. The owner reported $500 damage to a vehicle.
2:58 p.m. Nathan Dean McClain, 30, of Centerville, was charged in the 900 block of South Drake Avenue with possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond posted at 8:13 p.m.
9:46 p.m. A two-vehicle accident was reported in the 1000 block of East Cross. Christian DeVore, of Centerville, driving a 2001 Chevrolet owned by Wendell DeVore, rear ended a 2002 Dodge legally parked and owned by Rosemary Melso, of Centerville. DeVore was charged with failure to maintain control. No injuries were reported. The Chevrolet sustained $500 in damage and the Dodge $1,500.
11:35 p.m. Donald John Hansen, 51, of Centerville, was charged at 15th Street and East Washington Street with carrying weapons and drunken driving first offense.
2:21 p.m. Jacoby Delmer Ballanger, 19, of Centerville was charged at 240th Avenue and Highway 2 with probation, parole revocation in relation to felony case No. FECR006243.
6:12 p.m. Tess Rae Callen, 37, of Moulton, was charged in the 23000 block of Highway 5 with open container in motor vehicle.
8:57 p.m. Robert Lee Bloomquist, 50, of Exline, was charged in the 700 block of South Drake Avenue with drunken driving first offense.
- Centerville Municipal Waterworks agenda for April 24 Centerville Municipal Waterworks The Centerville Municipal Waterworks Board of Trustees will meet today at noon at Centerville City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, approval of March 27 meeting minutes, approval of vouchers, app
- Centerville Police 04/24/2014 April 11 12:44 p.m. A juvenile was charged in the 600 block of CHS Drive with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. April 15 8:49 a.m. Deborah Rosa Harbour, 60, of Seymour, was driving a 2007 Mercury Milan on Nort
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/24/2014 April 11 3:30 p.m. Faith Dawn Kaster, 54, of Centerville, was driving a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox and was stopped at a red light on South Main Street. A 2002 Pontiac Sunfire driven by Johnna Jolyn Conn, 21, of Centerville, was traveling north on South M
- Cincinnati CIty Council agenda for April 24 Cincinnati City Council The Cincinnati City Council will hold a special meeting Thursday, April 24 at 7 p.m. at Cincinnati City Hall. Items on the agenda will include communications and announcements, approval of agenda with any additions, setting a
- Mystic CIty Council and Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agendas Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will hold a meeting Thursday, April 17 at 4:30 p.m. Items on the agenda include motion to approve agenda, discuss placing an ad in the paper for a temporary employee to work on the Ordinance Book, discuss m
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- More Records Headlines