WAYNE COUNTY —
Corydon Police investigated a personal injury accident at North Johnson and East Anthony streets in Corydon. A 2000 Ford Windstar driven by Justin Kyle Southern, 40, of Corydon, and a 2003 E-Z-Go golf cart driven by Wade Benjamin Peck, 23, of Corydon, collided in the intersection. Assisting at the scene were the Wayne County Ambulance and Wayne County Sheriff's Office.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office arrested Knight Schwandt, 28, of Milwaukee, Wis., on a charge of operating while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Highway 2 west of Corydon. Schwandt appeared before the magistrate later in the day and was released after posting bond.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office arrested Sidney Louis Marsh, 49, of Corydon, on a Wayne County warrant for delivery of a Schedule I controlled substance (marijuana). Marsh appeared before the magistrate the following day and is currently being held in the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bond.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office arrested William Joseph Cross, 30, of Promise City, on a Wayne County warrant for failure to pay child support. Cross appeared before the magistrate the following day and was released after posting bond.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office arrested Charles Frederick Sisk, 49, of Osceola, following a traffic stop. Sisk appeared before the magistrate later in the day and was released after posting bond.
Corydon Police investigated a property damage accident in the parking lot at the bowling alley in Corydon. A 2001 Ford Taurus driven by Amber L. Abbott, 21, of Corydon, was backing from a parking spot when it struck a parked 2009 Chevrolet pickup owned by Jack Pershy, of Cordyon. Damage to the car driven by Abbott and owned by Southern Iowa Resources for Families was estimated at $1,500. Damage to Pershy’s truck was estimated at $1,000.
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office investigated a personal injury accident southwest of Seymour. A 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo driven by Morgan Gabrial Knust, 16, of Seymour, was northbound on 190th Street near Edison Road when it topped a hill and the driver lost control in the loose gravel. The vehicle then entered the east ditch and rolled, went over a fence and came to rest on the passenger side. The driver and three passengers kicked out the back window and crawled out of the car. The four were taken by private vehicle to the Wayne County Hospital. Damage to the car owned by Tesa Lynn Stoffer, of Cretston, was estimated at $6,000.
Corydon Police investigated a property damage accident in the parking lot at Great Western Bank in Corydon. A 2006 Ford pickup driven by Normalea Taylor, 86, of Corydon, was backing from a parking spot when it struck a 2002 Buick LeSabre owned by Donald Pogliano of Allerton. Damage was estimated at $1,200 to Pogliano’s car. No damage was caused to Taylor’s truck.
WAYNE COUNTY —
- Cincinnati CIty Council agenda for April 24 Cincinnati City Council The Cincinnati City Council will hold a special meeting Thursday, April 24 at 7 p.m. at Cincinnati City Hall. Items on the agenda will include communications and announcements, approval of agenda with any additions, setting a
- Mystic CIty Council and Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agendas Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will hold a meeting Thursday, April 17 at 4:30 p.m. Items on the agenda include motion to approve agenda, discuss placing an ad in the paper for a temporary employee to work on the Ordinance Book, discuss m
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- Centerville Police Department March 17 12:06 p.m. An accident was reported in the 800 block of South 12th Street. Kaitlyn Beth Ahnen, 17, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix northbound on South 12th Street when Michael Lee Matkovich, 17, of Centerville, driving a 19
- Appanoose County Sheriff's Office March 31 1:39 p.m. Kenneth Patrick Roberts, 33, of Moravia, was charged at the Centerville Law Center with sex offender registry process. He posted bond and was released. April 3 1:09 a.m. Nick Aaron Lee, 27, of Ottumwa, was charged at the Centervill
- Mystic CIty Council agenda for 04/10/14 Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will meet Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. Items on the agenda include consider motion to approve agenda, consider motion to approve March minutes, consider motion to approve March expenses, consider motion to
- More Records Headlines