3:02 p.m. Theft was reported in the 800 block of North 18th Street. A $50 gas theft was reported.
2:58 p.m. Theft was reported in the 1500 block of South 18th Street. A $70 gas theft was reported. Gerardo Contreras was arrested.
4 p.m. Theft was reported in the 700 block of West Franklin. A tree stand valued at $300 was reported missing.
2:27 p.m. Angela Dean Guffey, 34, of Eddyville, was arrested in the 1000 block of North 18th Street and charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was released on recognizance approximately two hours later.
10:15 p.m. Joseph Allen Bower, Jr., 18, of Centerville, was arrested in the 100 block of West Jackson Street and charged with disorderly conduct.
10:45 p.m. A 15-year-old male juvenile was arrested in the 100 block of West Jackson Street and charged with disorderly conduct.
2:59 a.m. Burglary was reported in the 600 block of West Maple Street. Exterior door and frame sustained $200 in damage from the burglary. Derrick Duffey was arrested.,
3:07 a.m. Derrick Eugene Duffey, 30, of Centerville, was arrested in the 600 block of West Maple Street and charged with second degree burglary and two counts of possession of controlled substance. He was released on recognizance.
7:50 p.m. Zackery Joseph Mulvaney, 24, of Exline, was arrested in the 1200 block of East Maple Street and charged with failure to appear.
9:20 p.m. Phillip Raymond Brown, 59, of Numa, was arrested in the 300 block of West State Street and charged with possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was posted.
8:31 p.m. Noah Ryan Schwering, 19, of Centerville, Dylan Michael Sloan, 20, of Centerville, Zachary Pat Varese, 20, Centerville, Dylan Isaac Groves, 19, of Greeley, Colo., William Tyler Walker, 18, of Centerville and six male juveniles and one female juvenile were arrested in the 700 block of North 14th Street and charged with possession of alcohol under age.
2:09 a.m. Troy Christopher Conger, 21, of Seymour, was arrested at the law center and charged with fourth degree criminal mischief.
4:55 p.m. Dale Lee Schwering, 54 of Centerville was charged at Drake Avenue and Merion Avenue for driving with license suspended-revocation for implied consent.
- 12/10/13 Appanoose County Sheriff Nov. 9 11:34 p.m. Natasha Renee Stonerock, 24, of Centerville, was charged at the Appanoose County Law Center with two counts of aiding and abetting. Nov. 11 9:40 p.m. A one vehicle accident was reported near the intersection of Highway 5 and 240th A
- 12/10/13 Centerville Police Nov. 18 5:02 p.m. The owner reported criminal mischief in the 300 block of East Maple. A 2000 Chevy Impala sustained an estimated $200 in damage. Nov. 21 8:45 a.m. An employee reported a gas drive off in the 800 block of North 18th valued at $20. 9:3
- Land transfers and marriages Land Transfers Larry A. Drake member and Drake No. 5A LLC conveyed to Larry A. Drake and Carol A. Drake land in Caldwell Township Nov. 22. Larry A. Drake member and Drake No. 5 LLC conveyed to Larry A. Drake and Carol A. Drake land in Caldwell Townsh
- Crime log AC Sheriff Nov. 7 5:57 a.m. A one vehicle accident was reported near the intersection of 138th Avenue and Highway J46. Tyler Wayne Shanahan, 19, of Centerville, was driving a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox west on Highway J46 when he fell asleep and entered
- RASWC meeting The Rathbun Area Solid Waste Commission meeting agenda for Dec. 10 at 9:30 a.m. at the RASWC Education Center. The agenda includes approval of minutes from Nov. 11 meeting; approval of the treasurer's and delinquent account reports; approval of Novem
- AC Sheriff Oct. 22 12:43 p.m. Joseph Victor DePaula, 28, of Cincinnati, was charged at the Law Center with manufacture/delivery/possession with intent/conspiracy. He was later released on order of the court. 7:25 p.m. Stephen Alan Allgood, 25, of Powersville, M
- Centerville Police 11/26/13 Nov. 9 Robert Today, of Centerville, was driving a 1990 Oldsmobile Regency westbound on Maple Street and entered the center turn lane to turn south on Valley Drive. Donald Hunt, of Centerville, was driving a 2006 Pontiac Vibe eastbound and entered th
- Appanoose County Sheriff 11/25 Sept. 29 10:25 a.m. Larry Gardener, 76, of Kirksville, Mo., was driving a 2013 Cadillac Escalade westbound on West North Street in Moravia and approaching the railroad crossing. Nancy Jo Kelley, 69, of Unionville, Iowa, was driving a 2004 Ford Escape
- Wayne County Sheriff 11/22/13 Nov. 9 The Wayne County Sheriff's Office investigated a property damage accident approximately seven miles north of Corydon. A 1997 Chrysler Town and Country driven by Timothy Barton Irving, 24, of Corydon, was southbound on Highway 14 near Uniform R
- Centerville Police 11/20/2013 Sept. 14 12:39 a.m. Theft was reported in the 600 block of North Park Street. The victim reported a vehicle registration and keys valued at $55 were stolen. Oct. 28 3:51 p.m. Thomas Zaputil, of Mystic, was driving a 1997 Kenworth semi pulling a grain
- Marriages Mark James Hengstenberg, 56, to Margaret Ann Aeschliman, 59, both of Eagle, Wis. Nov. 13. Makayla Kim Bratz, 30, to Damon Michael Gesualdo, 35, both of Mesa, Ariz. Nov. 14. Compiled by Michael Schaffer/Daily Iowegian
- Land Transfers Secluded Land Company LLC conveyed to Berkey Homebuilders Inc. land in Union and Udell townships Nov. 1. Wesley B. Huisinga bankruptcy trustee and Roger J. Hageman conveyed to Tony D. Halterman land in Union and Udell townships Nov. 4. William Barbag
- Centerville Police 111513 Oct. 11 10:08 p.m. Three juveniles were charged at the Law Center with purchase of alcohol under age. Oct. 16 9:40 a.m. Verl Edward Lewis Briley, 19, of Mystic, had his pre-trial release revoked in the 200 block of West Van Buren Street. 2:22 p.m. Mi
- Wayne County Sheriff 11/12/13 Oct. 25 The Wayne County Sheriff's Office investigated a personal injury accident at the northeast side of Corydon on North East Street. A 2006 Ford F150 driven by Terri Lynn Gathercole, 61, of Corydon, was northbound on North East Street when the dr
- Centerville Police Oct. 9 3:52 a.m. Anna Devere, 22, of Unionville, Iowa, was charged at 18th and East Walnut streets with assault on an officer with other injuries and interference with official acts. She later posted bond and was released. 8:18 a.m. Burglary was repo
- More Police/Sheriff Headlines