Appanoose County Sheriff
Activity report for 10/17/12 to 10/25/12; civil papers processed, 52; traffic stop, 22, animal complaint, 9; fire/grass/controlled, 5; accident/property damage, 7; extra patrol requested, 2; Suspicious person/vehicle, 8; theft/burglary/alarm, 4; ambulance requested, 10; drugs, 2; hunting call, 1; theft of motor vehicle, 2; fireworks, 1; harassment, 2; domestic disturbance, 2; sex offense, 1; traffic complaint, 3; prowler, 1; motorist assist, 9; fraud, 1; mental case, 1; medical no ambulance,1; criminal mischief, 2; welfare check, 1; vacation check, 1; traffic hazard, 1; intimidation, 1; warrant/served, 1; peddler/solicitor, 1; liquor law violation, 1; transport, 1; weapon violation, 2; OWI, 1; contempt of court, 1; trespassing, 1; juvenile problem, 1; neighbor dispute, 1; contacts, 298; total miles patrolled, 3,120; inmates booked into jail, 18; jail population, 13.
7:33 p.m. Rex Donald Cameron, 78, of Osceola, driving a 2005 Dodge struck a black calf in the roadway. Calf was owned by James Milani. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,500.
8:03 p.m. Jessica Lynn Moorman, 28, of Mystic driving a 2003 Chevrolet northbound on Highway T14. Several deer entered the roadway causing Moorman to come to a complete stop. A 2000 Chevrolet driven by Virginia Ann Exline, 52, of Cincinnati also slowed to avoid the deer. The Exline vehicle struck the rear passenger side of the Moorman vehicle. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $2,000.
4:38 a.m. Jonathon Lewis Printy, 26, of Cincinnati, driving a 2011 Ford southbound on Highway T14 struck a deer in the roadway. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
7:31 p.m. Jenny Lynn Molle, 27, of Unionville was charged at 18140 Highway T61 with two counts of domestic assault (simple). At same time and place, Anna Devere McVeigh, 21, of Unionville was charged with two counts of domestic assault (simple).
12:23 a.m. Tammy Christine Ballanger, 48, of Centerville was charged at 17352 East Highway J18 with OWI first offense and fourth degree criminal mischief.
Appanoose County Sheriff
- Cincinnati CIty Council agenda for April 24 Cincinnati City Council The Cincinnati City Council will hold a special meeting Thursday, April 24 at 7 p.m. at Cincinnati City Hall. Items on the agenda will include communications and announcements, approval of agenda with any additions, setting a
- Mystic CIty Council and Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agendas Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will hold a meeting Thursday, April 17 at 4:30 p.m. Items on the agenda include motion to approve agenda, discuss placing an ad in the paper for a temporary employee to work on the Ordinance Book, discuss m
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- Centerville Police Department March 17 12:06 p.m. An accident was reported in the 800 block of South 12th Street. Kaitlyn Beth Ahnen, 17, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix northbound on South 12th Street when Michael Lee Matkovich, 17, of Centerville, driving a 19
- Appanoose County Sheriff's Office March 31 1:39 p.m. Kenneth Patrick Roberts, 33, of Moravia, was charged at the Centerville Law Center with sex offender registry process. He posted bond and was released. April 3 1:09 a.m. Nick Aaron Lee, 27, of Ottumwa, was charged at the Centervill
- Mystic CIty Council agenda for 04/10/14 Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will meet Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. Items on the agenda include consider motion to approve agenda, consider motion to approve March minutes, consider motion to approve March expenses, consider motion to
- More Records Headlines