Appanoose County Sheriff’s Office
Activity report: 03/07/10 to 03/08/10: Civil papers processed, 5; motorist assist, 1; animal complaint, 1; traffic complaint, 1; parking violation, 2; litter complaint, 1; controlled burn, 3; ambulance requested, 1; traffic stop, 1; alarm/burglary, 1; contacts, 30; total miles patrolled, 258; inmates booked into jail, 1; jail population, 18.
4:52 p.m. John David Bogle, 30, of Centerville, was charged in the 25500 block of Highway 2 with two counts of driving with a suspended license.
Wayne County Sheriff’s Office
Feb. 23 Matthew Duane Brown, 35, of Promise City, appeared at the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office to answer a Wayne County warrant for second degree theft. The charge was filed after a search warrant executed by the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 11. Several items reported taken from the Brad Hook property in Clay Township were found during the search. Brown was released after posting $500 bond.
Feb. 25 The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrested Robert Owen Davis, 49, of Corydon, on a charge of interference with official acts following an incident in Clinton Township. Davis appeared before the magistrate and was released on his own recognizance.
Feb. 27 The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrested Parker Trent Harper, 25, of Allerton, on a charge of third offense domestic abuse assault following an incident in Allerton. Harper appeared before the Magistrate the following day and was then released March 1 after posting $500 bond.
March 2 Raul Salas, of Humeston, reported that someone had thrown bright blue paint on his Dodge Ram pickup. The truck was parked in the parking lot at the Humeston Housing at the time of the incident.
March 5 The Ringgold County Sheriff arrested William Charles Worley, 38, of Leon on a Wayne County warrant for contempt of court. Worley was transported to Corydon and appeared before the magistrate. He is currently being held in the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $500 bond.
March 5 The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrested Leland Robert Saxton, 38, of Lineville, on Wayne County warrants for contempt of court. Saxton appeared before the magistrate the following day and is currently being held in the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $1,500 bond.
March 7 Corydon Police investigated a two-car accident at South Lafayette and East Jefferson Streets in Corydon. A 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo driven by Kole Daniel Foster, 19, of Corydon, and a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse drive by Cierra Lynn Hackney, 16, of Corydon, collided at the intersection. Damage was estimated at $4,000 to Foster’s car and at $2,500 to Hackney’s.
Appanoose County Sheriff’s Office
- Land Transfers published 07/22/14 Dustie Argenta conveyed to Tracy L. Page and Robin Page land in Moravia July 11.Flint Wahl and Carla Wahl conveyed to GG Properties LLC land in Centerville July 11.Douglas C. Coakley and Lori A. Coakley conveyed to Glen A. Miller and Rickhi Soroya Mi
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/21/14
- Land transfers Cheryl A. Green conveyed to herself land in Chariton Township June 26.Cheryl A. Green conveyed to Jonathon Printy land in Chariton Township June 26.Kae L. Morgan conveyed to herself land in Centerville June 26.Kae L. Morgan and Steve Morgan conveyed
- Centerville Police June 14-22, 2014 June 148:49 p.m. Karen Ann Luscan, 72, of Centerville, was driving a 2014 Cadillac XTS on North 13th Street when her vehicle, which had the right of way, was backed into by a 2010 Ford Fusion driven by Alisha Nicole Baker, 25, of Marion. Damage to Lu
- Agendas published 07/17/14 Centerville City CouncilThe Centerville City Council will have a special meeting Thursday, July 17 at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.Items on the agenda include second reading of Ord. No. 1308 — amending Chapter 11.40 prohibit soliciting funds in city street
- Centerville Police published 07/14/14 June 119:28 a.m. Ashley Rae Elizabeth Jackson, 26, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of West Van Buren Street with fifth degree theft.6:30 p.m. Jerrico Jerem Chapman, 39, of Centerville, was charged in the 500 block of East Franklin Stree
- Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agenda for July 17 Appanoose County Board of SupervisorsAppanoose County Board of Supervisors will meet Thursday, July 17 at l:30 p.m. in the boardroom of the Courthouse with Matthew Haden.
- Land Transfers published 07/11/14 Appanoose County Sheriff conveyed to JP Morgan Chase Bank National Association land in Vermillion Township June 12.Heather Hilty Lear and Kenneth Lear conveyed to Donna Jean Josoff and Kimberly Jean Mitchell land in Centerville June 12.Appanoose Coun
- Centerville School Board and Appanoose County Supervisors agendas Centerville School BoardThe Centerville School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 6:30 p.m. at the Administration Building.Items on the agenda include Band Boosters presentation/request, approval of agenda, approval of previous meeting minutes, appoi
- Moravia School Board agenda for 07/14/14 Moravia School BoardThe Moravia School Board will meet Monday, July 14 at 5 p.m. in the high school library.Items on the agenda include approve meeting agenda, approve minutes of previous meeting, approve payment of activity bills for previous month,
- Cincinnati City Council agenda for 07/14/14
- Agendas for July 10 meetings for Appanoose County Service Agency, Rathbun Area Solid Waste Commission and Mystic City Council Appanoose County Service AgencyThe Appanoose County Service Agency will meet Thursday, July 10 at 8:30 a.m.Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, approval of June 12 meeting minutes, approval of bills in the amount of $6,162.45 and discussio
- Land Transfers published 07/08/2014 Secluded Land Company LLC conveyed to Suzanne R. McFarland land in Union and Udell townships June 6.Terry R. Harbour executor, Deborah K. Gay executor and Caroll F. Van Dyne estate conveyed to Rhonda L. Szabo and Nellie Joyce Bowen trustee and trust
- No Headline Provided June 312:04 a.m. Anna Devere McVeigh, 22, of Unionville, Iowa, was charged in the 31000 block of 485th Street with failure to appear. She later posted bond and was released.June 57:39 p.m. Richard Corben Hayes, 25, of Centerville, was driving a 2001
- Centerville police log June 74:12 p.m. Jean Ann Cruse, 71, of Centerville, was backing a 2004 Ford Taurus from a driveway at 1202 Drake Ave. when the vehicle struck a 2006 Sym Moped being driven south by Rita Louise Draper, 57, of Centerville. Damage to the moped was estim
- More Records Headlines