Appanoose County Sheriff’s Office
Activity report: 03/07/10 to 03/08/10: Civil papers processed, 5; motorist assist, 1; animal complaint, 1; traffic complaint, 1; parking violation, 2; litter complaint, 1; controlled burn, 3; ambulance requested, 1; traffic stop, 1; alarm/burglary, 1; contacts, 30; total miles patrolled, 258; inmates booked into jail, 1; jail population, 18.
4:52 p.m. John David Bogle, 30, of Centerville, was charged in the 25500 block of Highway 2 with two counts of driving with a suspended license.
Wayne County Sheriff’s Office
Feb. 23 Matthew Duane Brown, 35, of Promise City, appeared at the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office to answer a Wayne County warrant for second degree theft. The charge was filed after a search warrant executed by the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 11. Several items reported taken from the Brad Hook property in Clay Township were found during the search. Brown was released after posting $500 bond.
Feb. 25 The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrested Robert Owen Davis, 49, of Corydon, on a charge of interference with official acts following an incident in Clinton Township. Davis appeared before the magistrate and was released on his own recognizance.
Feb. 27 The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrested Parker Trent Harper, 25, of Allerton, on a charge of third offense domestic abuse assault following an incident in Allerton. Harper appeared before the Magistrate the following day and was then released March 1 after posting $500 bond.
March 2 Raul Salas, of Humeston, reported that someone had thrown bright blue paint on his Dodge Ram pickup. The truck was parked in the parking lot at the Humeston Housing at the time of the incident.
March 5 The Ringgold County Sheriff arrested William Charles Worley, 38, of Leon on a Wayne County warrant for contempt of court. Worley was transported to Corydon and appeared before the magistrate. He is currently being held in the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $500 bond.
March 5 The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrested Leland Robert Saxton, 38, of Lineville, on Wayne County warrants for contempt of court. Saxton appeared before the magistrate the following day and is currently being held in the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $1,500 bond.
March 7 Corydon Police investigated a two-car accident at South Lafayette and East Jefferson Streets in Corydon. A 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo driven by Kole Daniel Foster, 19, of Corydon, and a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse drive by Cierra Lynn Hackney, 16, of Corydon, collided at the intersection. Damage was estimated at $4,000 to Foster’s car and at $2,500 to Hackney’s.
Appanoose County Sheriff’s Office
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- Centerville Police Department March 17 12:06 p.m. An accident was reported in the 800 block of South 12th Street. Kaitlyn Beth Ahnen, 17, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix northbound on South 12th Street when Michael Lee Matkovich, 17, of Centerville, driving a 19
- Appanoose County Sheriff's Office March 31 1:39 p.m. Kenneth Patrick Roberts, 33, of Moravia, was charged at the Centerville Law Center with sex offender registry process. He posted bond and was released. April 3 1:09 a.m. Nick Aaron Lee, 27, of Ottumwa, was charged at the Centervill
- Mystic CIty Council agenda for 04/10/14 Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will meet Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. Items on the agenda include consider motion to approve agenda, consider motion to approve March minutes, consider motion to approve March expenses, consider motion to
- Centerville City Council agenda for 04/02/14 CentervilleCity Council The Centerville City Council will hold a special meeting tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include a work session to discuss rental permit fees, donation policy, housing units on the Square anad State and
- Land Transfers 04/01/14 Amber D. Houser co-executor, Ethel Marie Lira estate and Lee M. Lira co-executor conveyed to Lee M. Lira land in Bellair Township March 10. Neil G. Goldhorn conveyed to himself land in Chariton Township March 10. Mary Ann Bond co-trustee, Jean Wenisc
- More Records Headlines