1:14 p.m. Marsha Martin, of Centerville, driving a 2011 Dodge was parked next to curb on north side of square. When driver came back to the vehicle she discovered it had backed across the roadway and collided with a 1994 Ford owned by Patricia Lewis. Damage was estimated at $2000 to the Martin vehicle and $1200 to the Lewis vehicle.
6:32 p.m. A theft of gas and a gas can were reported taken from a garage in the 400 block of East State Street. Four juveniles were arrested.
7:10 p.m. A 14 year old female, a 15 year old female, a 16 year old male, and 17 year old male, were all charged at the law center with fifth degree theft.
2:41 a.m. Jeremy Carl Caraccio, 30, of Centerville, was charged in the 300 block of East Sheridan Avenue with OWI first offense. He was later released of his own recognizance.
8:57 a.m. Kevin Kopatich, of Centerville, driving a 2000 Ford was stopped at a stop sign at the intersection of Fifth and Maple Street. He proceeded to pull from the stop sign to travel north and collided with Thomas Beck, of Centerville, driving a 1999 Ford. Kopatich was cited with failure to obey stop sign. Damage was estimated at $3,500 to the Kopatich vehicle and $4,500 to the Beck vehicle. Kopatich was listed as injured.
10:59 p.m. Todd Andrew Sells, 40, of Centerville, was charged in the 600 block of North Third Street with domestic assault (simple). He was later released on his own recognizance.
3:28 a.m. Christopher Dean Dresser, 28, of Corydon, was charged in the 2500 block of Eastridge Drive with OWI second offense. He was later released on his own recognizance.
11:09 a.m. Samantha Jo Martin, 19, of Centerville, was charged in the 900 block of North Park Avenue with fifth degree theft.
10:25 p.m. James William Seddon, 33, of Centerville, was charged at the law center with revocation of pre-trial release. .
11 a.m. Joe Dean Clark, 49, of Centerville, was charged at the law center with OWI first offense.
7:48 p.m. Heather Lynn Benjamin, 30, of Centerville, was charged at the law center with first degree theft.
- Mystic CIty Council and Appanoose County Board of Supervisors agendas Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will hold a meeting Thursday, April 17 at 4:30 p.m. Items on the agenda include motion to approve agenda, discuss placing an ad in the paper for a temporary employee to work on the Ordinance Book, discuss m
- Centerville Police 04/16/14 April 7 6:21 a.m. Donna Jean Drummond, 50, of Moulton, was driving a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire and made a left turn at Dewy Road and Industrial Road in front of a 2012 Honda motorcycle driven by Anthony Michael John Hogg, 18, of Exline. Hogg's motorcycle
- Land Transfers 04/15/14 Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Marriages Megan Renee Tait, 28, to Ivan Paul Vanderlinden, 22, both of Centerville April 1. Anna Frances Smith, 37, to Richard Eugene Jennings, 31, both of Exline April 1. Christopher Glenn Mark Cooprider, 26, to Erica Lynn Herber, 23, both of Centerville Apri
- Land Transfers Wanda Pescador conveyed to Destiny B. Christianson and Kenny L. Christianson Jr. land in Plano March 28. ARA May Iowa LLC conveyed to Iowa National Heritage Foundation land in Sharon and Caldwell townships March 28. Ronnie J. Ballanger and Susanne M.
- Centerville Fire Department meeting Fire Department A public meeting for comments will be held Monday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Centerville City Hall to review the Centerville Fire Department's plan to file an application for federal assistance for the purchase of rescue equipment with
- Appanoose County Sheriff 04/10/14 April 7 5:39 p.m. Mei Ling Wong, 21, of Centerville, was driving a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo northbound on 296th Avenue and lost control of the vehicle after crossing the railroad tracks. The vehicle entered the east ditch, over corrected and rolled over
- Centerville Police 04/10/14 April 6 10:56 a.m. Malinda Sue Buckley, 18, of Centerville, was charged in the 1100 block of South Main Street with domestic assault causing bodily injury. She was later released on her own recognizance. April 7 3:18 p.m. Everette William Harper, 33,
- Agendas for Centerville City Council, Mystic City Council and Cincinnati City Council Centerville City Council The Centerville City Council will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include approval of agenda, second reading to Ord. No. 1306 - electric franchise fee agreement, second reading of Ord. No. 1307 -
- Agendas for Centerville School Board and Cincinnati City Council Centerville School Board The Centerville School Board will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the Administration Building. Items on the agenda include approving agenda, a probable closed session as required in Chapter 21.5 (l) (i and a) "To review or discuss
- Meeting agenda for M-U School Board, Appanoose County Service Agency and Mystic City Council Moulton-Udell School Board The Moulton-Udell School Board will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Moulton-Udell High School library. Items on the agenda include a budget hearing to be followed by a special board meeting. The agenda for the budget hear
- Centerville Police Department March 17 12:06 p.m. An accident was reported in the 800 block of South 12th Street. Kaitlyn Beth Ahnen, 17, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix northbound on South 12th Street when Michael Lee Matkovich, 17, of Centerville, driving a 19
- Appanoose County Sheriff's Office March 31 1:39 p.m. Kenneth Patrick Roberts, 33, of Moravia, was charged at the Centerville Law Center with sex offender registry process. He posted bond and was released. April 3 1:09 a.m. Nick Aaron Lee, 27, of Ottumwa, was charged at the Centervill
- Mystic CIty Council agenda for 04/10/14 Mystic City Council The Mystic City Council will meet Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. Items on the agenda include consider motion to approve agenda, consider motion to approve March minutes, consider motion to approve March expenses, consider motion to
- Centerville City Council agenda for 04/02/14 CentervilleCity Council The Centerville City Council will hold a special meeting tonight at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. Items on the agenda include a work session to discuss rental permit fees, donation policy, housing units on the Square anad State and
- More Records Headlines