One of the busiest areas on Pancake Day is the craft court. Each year new and returning crafters display a wide variety of handmade items for sale on the southeast section of the courthouse lawn.
Here is a sampling of crafts that will be for sale:
• Sunday Ogunsola, Sunny Day Creations: Hand-dyed tie-dyed shirts for infants, children and adults
• Lucas Remley, LC Designs: Garden art/metal designs
• Amanda Miller: Rugs, hot pads, baked goods, homemade candies, crafts
• Mona Anderson: Towels, tea towels, bibs, plastic bag caddies, sewing dresses, etc.
• Mercy Medical Center Auxiliary: Sewing and needlework
• Jason Clark, New World Graphics/Spiritual Nature: Handmade T-shirts, sweatshirts, jewelry, hair feathers
• Katy Sawyer: Glass tile and bottle cap jewelry, little girl’s shirts, dresses, bows and headbands
• Steve Miller: Homemade jewelry, crochet and word work
• Country Candies and Furniture: Bent hickory furniture and homemade candies
• Glamcat Designs: Jewelry, home and door décor
• Tasha Danielson: Candy arrangement, lighted jar pumpkin, kitchen angel painted jars, homemade soap