Keith Van Blaricome
Keith Van Blaricome, 64, of Bettendorf died Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2005 at Trinity at Terrace Park Hospital, Bettendorf, following a sudden illness.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, at McGinnis-Chambers Funeral Chapel in Bettendorf. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 8, at the funeral home.
Contributions may be made to the family for a future memorial in his name.
Arnold Keith Van Blaricome was born Jan. 12, 1941 in Jerome, the son of Andy Beal and Dorothy May Violet (Thompson) Van Blaricome and was a 1959 graduate of Seymour High School. On April 12, 1962, he was united in marriage to Judith Muriel Miller in Davenport.
He was employed as a journeyman pipe fitter at the Alcoa Company, Davenport Works and retired as a supervisor in 1993 after 33 years of service.
Keith was a former member of the United Steel Worker‚s Union Local #105 and a member of the Alcoa Retirees. Among the things he enjoyed were fishing and camping. He especially loved to watch his grandson, Brandon, play baseball.
Those left to honor his memory include his wife, Judith; his daughter, Kelli Van Blaricome of Bettendorf; his son, Brian Van Blaricome of Bettendorf; his grandson, Brandon Van Blaricome; his sisters, Eva Shriver of Centerville, Lucille Ross of Earlham, Julia “Judy” Stout and her husband, Jeff, of Ottumwa and JoAnn Miller of Palouse, Wash.; his brothers, Paul Van Blaricome of Drakesville and Max Van Blaricome and his wife Bev of Numa; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by five sisters, one brother, his parents and his mother-in-law and father-in-law, Bill and Dorothy Miller.
Condolences may be expressed to the family by visiting Keith’s obituary at www.McGinnis-Chambers.com
Gerald Bunnell, 80, of Unionville, Mo., died Monday, Dec. 5, 2005, at the Northeast Regional Medical Center.
Keith Van Blaricome
- Charlotte Woodward Charlotte Woodward, 90, of Moravia, passed away Sunday, July 20, 2014 at her home.Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, July 25 at the Lighthouse Church of the Nazarene in Moravia with the Revs. Terry Chapman and Ken Martin officiating. In
- James Terry James Terry, 76, of Centerville, passed away peacefully in his home surrounded by family and friends on July 20, 2014.James was born in Centerville to Orville and Lillie (Baughman) Terry on Dec. 14, 1937. He was born the last of eight children. He fi
- Marilyn Burleta Condra Marilyn Burleta Condra, 84, of Unionville, Missouri, died Saturday, July 19, 2014 at her home north of Unionville, Missouri. She was born the daughter of Burr and Leta Mary (Morlan) Teater on June 29, 1930 near Plano. She graduated from Seymour Commu
- Marilyn B. Condra Marilyn B. Condra, 84, of Unionville, Mo., died Saturday, July 19, 2014 at her home north of Unionville.Arrangements have been entrusted to the Schmidt Family Funeral Home in Centerville.
- Nellie B. Lovison Nellie B. Lovison, 89, of Centerville, went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines. She was born the daughter of John and Bessie (Gray) Jackson on Feb. 4, 1925 in Downing, Mo. She attended school in Down
- Kathy Young Kathy Young, 61, of Mystic, passed away on July 17, 2014 surrounded by her family at Wayne County Hospital in Corydon.Kathy was born to Paul and Eudora (Bailey) Smith in Unionville, Iowa on Aug. 8, 1952. She received her education from Moulton-Udell
- Nellie Lovison Nellie Lovison, 89, of Centerville, passed away Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines.Funeral services will be held Monday, July 21 at 11 a.m. at First Baptist Church in Centerville with burial following in Downing Cemetery in Down
- Wayne Allen Couchman Wayne Allen Couchman, son of Keith and Carol Couchman, was born June 3, 1952 at Albia. He passed on to his heavenly home Friday, July 11, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines at the age of 62 years, one month and seven days.Having attended Indi
- Margaret Hawk Margaret Hawk, 92, of Plano, passed away Monday, July 14, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Long Term Care in Centerville.Margaret was born near Cincinnati on July 26, 1921 to Matthew and Olah Martin Followwill. The family later moved to Centerville wher
- Alta Mae McMahon Alta Mae McMahon, 88, of Centerville, passed away Saturday, July 12, 2014, at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines. She was born the daughter of Thomas and Elsie (Davis) Brinegar Dec. 5, 1925 in Centerville. She graduated from the Centerville Community Schoo
- Miriam E. Phillips Miriam E. Phillips, 89, of Centerville, passed away Saturday, July 12, 2014, at Centerville Nursing and Rehab Center in Centerville. She was born the daughter of Claude and Emma (Kelce) Breese Feb. 19, 1925 in Centerville. She graduated from the Cent
- Robert E. Howard Staff Sergeant Robert E. Howard passed away April 16, 1945 in East Germany while serving his country during World War II. Graveside services with full military honors will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at the Sunset View Cemetery north of Moul
- Eunice Arlene Atwell Thompson
- Alta McMahon Alta McMahon, 88, of Centerville, passed away Saturday, July 12, 2014 at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines.Arrangements have been entrusted to the Schmidt Family Funeral Home in Centerville.
- Judith K. Long Judith K. Long, 72, of Centerville, passed away Saturday, July 12, 2014.She was born Jan. 5, 1942 in Centerville, the daughter of Richard and Vivian (Brinegar) West. Judy was raised in Centerville and graduated from Centerville High School with the c
- More Obituaries Headlines