Keith Van Blaricome
Keith Van Blaricome, 64, of Bettendorf died Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2005 at Trinity at Terrace Park Hospital, Bettendorf, following a sudden illness.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, at McGinnis-Chambers Funeral Chapel in Bettendorf. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 8, at the funeral home.
Contributions may be made to the family for a future memorial in his name.
Arnold Keith Van Blaricome was born Jan. 12, 1941 in Jerome, the son of Andy Beal and Dorothy May Violet (Thompson) Van Blaricome and was a 1959 graduate of Seymour High School. On April 12, 1962, he was united in marriage to Judith Muriel Miller in Davenport.
He was employed as a journeyman pipe fitter at the Alcoa Company, Davenport Works and retired as a supervisor in 1993 after 33 years of service.
Keith was a former member of the United Steel Worker‚s Union Local #105 and a member of the Alcoa Retirees. Among the things he enjoyed were fishing and camping. He especially loved to watch his grandson, Brandon, play baseball.
Those left to honor his memory include his wife, Judith; his daughter, Kelli Van Blaricome of Bettendorf; his son, Brian Van Blaricome of Bettendorf; his grandson, Brandon Van Blaricome; his sisters, Eva Shriver of Centerville, Lucille Ross of Earlham, Julia “Judy” Stout and her husband, Jeff, of Ottumwa and JoAnn Miller of Palouse, Wash.; his brothers, Paul Van Blaricome of Drakesville and Max Van Blaricome and his wife Bev of Numa; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by five sisters, one brother, his parents and his mother-in-law and father-in-law, Bill and Dorothy Miller.
Condolences may be expressed to the family by visiting Keith’s obituary at www.McGinnis-Chambers.com
Gerald Bunnell, 80, of Unionville, Mo., died Monday, Dec. 5, 2005, at the Northeast Regional Medical Center.
Keith Van Blaricome
- Lois M. Pellin Lois M. Pellin, 88, of Buffalo, passed away Monday, March 31, 2014 at the Clarissa Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, April 4 at Lange Funeral Home and Crematory in Centerville with the Rev. Brad Dittmer
- Sally Jo (Millizer) Atchley Sally Jo (Millizer) Atchley, 62, of Centerville, passed away Sunday, March 30, 2014 at Mercy Hospital, Des Moines. Sally was born to Lloyd and Anna Millizer June 28, 1951. Sally graduated from Seymour High School in 1969. She married Mitchell Atchley
- Gary Rogers Gary Rogers, 70, of Central City, S.D. passed away on Tuesday, April 1, 2014. At his request cremation has taken place and no services are scheduled. Arrangements are under the care of the Lead-Deadwood Memorial Chapel in Lead. Online condolences may
- Wayne Murphy Wayne Murphy, 72, of Powersville, Mo., passed away Saturday, March 29, 2014 at the Wayne County Hospital in Corydon. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, April 3 at Playle and Jones Family Funeral Home in Unionville, Mo. Visitation w
- Claud Fitzwater Claud Fitzwater, 86, of Unionville, Mo., passed away Sunday, March 30, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, April 4 at Playle and Jones Family Funeral Home in Unionville, Mo. Visita
- Raymond 'Ray' Ellison Raymond "Ray" Ellison, 67 of Unionville, Iowa passed away Monday, March 31, 2014 at his home. Ray was born June 3, 1946 in Valley City, N.D. to Albert and Mildred (Hansen) Ellison. Following high school, Ray served in the National Guard for six years
- Robert 'Bob' Joseph Seddon Robert "Bob" Joseph Seddon, 71, formerly of Mystic, passed away on Friday March 28, 2014 at Northeast Regional Medical Center in Kirksville, Mo. Bob was born Sept. 2, 1942, the son of Paul "Pard" and LaVerna Seddon in Detroit, Mich. He attended schoo
- Joyce Wright Joyce Wright, 72, of Centerville, passed away March 28, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center. Joyce was born on Jan. 19, 1942 to John and Icel (Richmond) Wright in Unionville, Mo. She received her education at Cincinnati High School. She was a member of the
- Lois M. Pellin Lois M. Pellin, 88 of Bettendorf, passed away Monday, March 31, 2014 at the Clarissa Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. Funeral services are pending at Lange Funeral Home and Crematory in Centerville. Lois M. Pellin
- Joyce Wright Joyce Wright, 72, of Centerville, passed away Friday, March 28, 2014 at her home. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 3 at Thomas Funeral Home with the Rev. Mark Walsh officiating. Visitation will be Wednesday evening from 5-7 p.m. at T
- Raymond Ellison Raymond Ellison, 66, of Unionville, Iowa passed away Monday, March 31, 2014 at his home. Funeral services are pending at Lange Funeral Home and Crematory in Centerville. Raymond Ellison
- Ralph Eugene Mathews Ralph Eugene Mathews, 62, of Glenwood, passed away Saturday, March 29, 2014 at Creighton University Medical Center in Omaha, Neb. He was born May 2, 1951 in Centerville, the son of Friel and Lesteretta Mathews. Ralph is survived by his mother, Leste
- Larry (Loose) Long Larry (Loose) Long, 73, of Centerville, died Saturday, March 29, 2014 at Aspen Rehab and Health Care in Silvis, Ill. Larry was born March 4, 1941 in Plano, the son of Lewis E. and Margaret Pearson Long. He married Judith West Sept. 18, 1960 in Center
- Sally Atchley Sally Atchley, 62, of Centerville, died Sunday, March 30, 2014 at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines, Iowa. Arrangements will be announced from the Lange Funeral Home & Crematory in Centerville, Iowa. Sally Atchley
- Vivian Andrews Vivian Andrews, 89, of rural Moravia, passed away at home on Sunday March 23, 2014. A Celebration of Life Service will be held on Saturday, May 31, 2014 from 2-6 p.m. at the Moravia Community Center, 114 E, Chariton St. in Moravia. In lieu of flowers
- More Obituaries Headlines