- New food and fun at the 2012 Iowa State Fair
- Tax credit law for EMS and volunteer firefighters goes into effect in 2013
- With 'freedom' in fashion, is libertarianism back?
- State of Iowa to receive $3.48 million in national fraud settlement
- Presidential race is close as ever
- Toxic heavy metals found in imported packaging
- ICN hits 50 % completion
- ABCM Corporation hires an executive medical director
High court upholds Obama health law
Law banning sex bias struck a national sports nerve
That girl was Marvella Hern, who'd been a straight-A student, class president and national speech champion in high school when she was denied admission to the college of her choice in 1951.
MPA Computers in Bloomfield invests in Davis County youth
Local tech company launches youth internship program.
Iowa is experiencing record level of economic insecurity
The Rockefeller Foundation and Yale University professor Jacob Hacker today released “Economic Insecurity Across the American States,” a state-by-state report of economic insecurity over the last generation and during the recent economic downturn.
Davis County Alzheimer’s Walk June 10 raises $3,000
The first Davis County Alzheimer’s Walk held June 10 at Mulberry Place Independent and Assisted Living was deemed a success.
Red Rock area 2nd annual Red Rock Balloon Fest weekend
The Knoxville Chamber of Commerce along with Marion County partners; Red Rock Lake Association, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the Pella Convention and Visitors Bureau are in preparation for the second annual event.
- Goodguys Heartland Nationals coming to the Iowa State Fairgrounds
- More News Headlines