October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Among women, breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer other than skin cancer. Breast cancer is also the second-leading cause of cancer death in women (after lung cancer).
- Poll shows Mitt Romney with 3 point lead in Iowa
Disaster assistance available for Iowa small businesses
Wayne and Lucas counties qualify
- Win free groceries for a year from Iowa farmers
Heidi Lancaster receives Child Passenger Safety certification
Wayne County Hospital is pleased to announce Heidi Lancaster, RN has received her Child Passenger Safety Technician certification.
Iowa’s Healthiest State Walk set for Oct. 3
The goal is to continue momentum and build on the successful 2011 event.
- Presidential candidates play to local issues when on the road
- USDA buys meat to help drought-stricken farmers
- Crowley to moderate October presidential debate
- No summer vacation for Congress
- July’s heat numbers are in
- 95 Iowa state workers to pay part of health care
- Alliant energy demand sets record
- Branstad favors federal online sales tax proposal
- IUB encourages water conservation
- More News Headlines
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month