Iowa Finance Authority awards more than $900,000 for homelessness services
Organizations in 15 communities, including one in Ottumwa, received funding to assist homeless services.
- Baylor College of Medicine experts address common flu myths
- Preliminary blizzard response numbers from Iowa State Patrol
- U. S. Attorney’s office collects $4,432,403 in civil and criminal actions in FY 2012
- Senate OKs bill eliminating F-16s in Des Moines
- Surprise: New insurance fee in health overhaul law
- Marijuana legalized in Colorado
- Iowa’s shotgun deer season preview
- Holiday concert at Indian Hills Community College free the evening of Thursday, Dec. 13
State launches ‘Offender Watch’ notification program
New service provides crime victims and public real-time offender location notifications through IowaSexOffender.com web site.
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve brings National Guard and employers together
Agency celebrates 40 years of collaboration.
Halfway point in U.S. Cellular’s Calling All Communities campaign
Only three weeks left to vote.
Ottumwa man pleads guilty in fraudulent investment scheme
Defendant John Francis Holtsinger misused over $1.1 million from Iowa investors between 2005 and 2012.
Independent survey shows presidential race in Iowa a toss-up as candidates are two points apart
Rasmussen Reports, in an independent public opinion survey of 500 likely voters in Iowa, found President Obama earns 49 percent support to Republican challenger Mitt Romney’s 47 percent.
Grassroots Gaming Expo 2012 to take place in Ottumwa Oct. 12-14
The Grassroots Gaming Expo is all about the love of gaming. This years expo is scheduled for Oct. 12-14 at the Bridge View Center in Ottumwa. It will be open from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday.
- More News Headlines
- Iowa Finance Authority awards more than $900,000 for homelessness services