Community 1st Credit Union is proud to support SIEDA of Centerville by collecting back to school supplies through Aug. 17.
This is the third annual back to school supplies collection the Centerville branch has held for SIEDA. The donated items will be presented to SIEDA on Aug. 22 at 9 a.m.
Centerville branch Manager Kim Beals said they are collecting “any and all school supplies.” “SIEDA is in need of everything from pencils to Kleenex,” she said.
“C1st’s philosophy is people helping people. We are proud to help the community with the C1st back to school supplies collection for SIEDA,” Philip Van Mersbergen, C1st president/CEO said. “This is another example of how C1st puts the community first.”
School supplies donations can be dropped off in the branch lobby Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. For more information, stop by the Community 1st Credit Union Centerville Branch at 999 N. 18th St.
About Community 1st Credit Union
• Community 1st Credit Union operates branches in Albia, Amana, Bloomfield, Cedar Rapids, Centerville, Chariton, Fairfield, Grinnell, Mount Pleasant, Oskaloosa, Ottumwa, Pella and Washington.
• Community 1st Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative with more than $397 million in assets serving more than 47,000 members for 76 years.
• C1st is headquartered in Ottumwa and employs more than 150.
• For more information, call 1.866.360.5370 or visit www.c1stcreditunion.com.
• Join Community 1st on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Community-1st-Credit-Union/427331860566.