Minimum wage boost: Help for 330,000 Iowans
New analysis cites direct, indirect benefits at $9.80/hour
- HCI Care Services receives 2012 Integrity Award from BBB
Iowa JobWatch: Slow steps ahead for Iowa jobs
Public job gains offset private-sector stagnation; jobless rate to 5.3 percent
- Proposed settlement filed in IPL’s natural gas rate case
Chariton Valley, IHCC team up to build house
Housing fund’s projects also include grants and loans for home improvement and house painting.
Iowa Department of Agriculture reinstates grain dealer, warehouse licenses of Elmer Wood in Moulton
The Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship has reinstated the grain dealer and warehouse operator licenses for Elmer Wood Co., Inc., of Moulton in accordance with Iowa Code Sections 203 and 203C.
Centerville Allied Agency achieves ‘On Your Side’ certification
Allied Insurance is pleased to announce that Amy Gonnerman, Sandi Kauzlarich and April Kirkland, agents of North Side Insurance in Centerville, have recently achieved “On Your Side” certification in accordance with the company’s rigorous program standards.
- Interstate Power and Light Co. strategies for meeting energy needs
- College Savings Iowa announces new lower fees for participants
- Sens. Cornyn, Grassley celebrate ‘Meat Monday’
Community 1st Credit Union collects back to school supplies for SIEDA
Community 1st Credit Union is proud to support SIEDA of Centerville by collecting back to school supplies through Aug. 17.
Alliant Energy wants to help customers stay cool with continued summer heat
Alliant Energy offers advice on managing bills and cooling costs for the rest of the summer.
- State Revolving Fund interest rate proposal will lower rates, save communities an estimated $28 million on water quality projects
- ABCM Corporation Bloomfield Care Center renovations at 60 percent
Southern Iowa Gutters expands business model through AEDC loan
Clint Housh started his side business, Southern Iowa Gutters, about four years ago when he recognized a need at his day job.
- More Business Headlines
- Minimum wage boost: Help for 330,000 Iowans