- Breaking News
- Rollover accident east of Centerville
- Three arrested for Class C Felonies after tampering with anhydrous tank
Obama announces total Iraq troop withdrawal
President Barack Obama on Friday declared an end to the Iraq war, one of the longest and most divisive conflicts in U.S. history, announcing that all American troops would be withdrawn from the country by year's end.
IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon dead at 33 after 15 car wreck at Las Vegas
IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon has died from injuries after his car went sailing through the air during a massive 15-car wreck early in Sunday's Las Vegas Indy 300.
- SCHOOLS DISMISSING EARLY DUE TO HEAT
- Rural Mystic man killed in crash
- Sonic closed after early morning fire
VIDEO: 'Harry Potter' through the years
In honor of the release of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2,” check out this video retrospective of the first seven movies.
- Centerville hires Evans as head football coach
- Meaghan Foster finished 19th at Drake Relays
- Seymour’s Ethan Miller finished fourth in Men’s Decathlon
- Centerville’s Danko finishes second with team in college 4x100
- Centerville native Jones finishes tenth at Drake
- Blockage in Allerton sewer line causes manhole overflow in field
- School and Weather Related Announcements for Thursday, Feb. 3
- More Breaking News Headlines