PLANO — The children of Jerald and Wanda Fenton are planning an open house in celebration of their 65th wedding anniversary. The open house will be held at the Brushy Church, also known as Chariton River Baptist Church, Fellowship Hall, Plano, Iowa from 2-4 p.m. on Sept. 25. All relatives, friends and neighbors are invited to attend. No gifts please.
Browns to celebrate 50th anniversary
The children and grandchildren of Lonnie and Judy Brown of Livonia, Mo. would like to invite friends and relatives to attend an open house to celebrate their parent’s and grandparent’s 50th wedding anniversary.
Bains celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
Virgil and Arfleata (Berndt) Bain were married Aug. 5, 1962 in Lineville.
Gordens celebrate 50th anniversary
Richard and Marilyn Gorden of Plano will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday, July 22 from 2-5 p.m. at the Plano Christian Church Fellowship Hall. You are invited to join them for cake and punch to celebrate.
Sowders celebrate 50th anniversary
Bobby and Linda (Sacco) Sowder were married in Denver, Colo. June 9, 1962.
- Powells 60th anniversary celebrated
- Browns celebrate 25th anniversary
- Bellomas celebrate 50th anniversary
- Royers celebrate 25th anniversary
- Bratzes celebrate 25th anniversary
- Dick and Marianne Wakefield celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- Shiltz’s celebrate 25th anniversary
- 60th wedding anniversary planned
- Clarks celebrate 50th anniversary
- Pilkentons hold open house for 50th
- Martins celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- More Anniversaries Headlines
- Browns to celebrate 50th anniversary