- Local News
A.C. history by Enfys McMurry
April 16, 1861: By this date the news that President Lincoln wanted volunteers to fight for the preservation of the Union was the talk of Appanoose County. Centerville's reaction to the national crisis was immediate. Flags were placed at the old log-Continued ...
- Informational meetings
- Spawning fish for better fishing
- 'Teach Children To Save' in Appanoose County
- Supervisors dealing with vacancy
- Local Easter egg hunts
- April 15, 2014
- Prison for Centerville man
- A.C. history by Enfys McMurry
Panthers sweep Co-Ed Relays
The Mt. Pleasant Panthers boys’ and girls’ track program swept the team races at the Centerville Co-Ed Relays last Thursday.Continued ...
- Redettes pick up first win in almost two years
- Falcons win series over Muscatine
- Redettes win three straight
- Reds suffer two slim losses
- Panthers sweep Co-Ed Relays
- CNHI/Southeast Iowa
To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
Sleep. Oh, to sleep. A good night's sleep is often a struggle for more than half of American adults. And for occasional insomnia, there are good reasons to avoid using medications, whether over-the-counter or prescription.Continued ...
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs
- Low blood-sugar levels make for grousing spouses
- Live entertainment slated for Tulip Time
- VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
- VIDEO: From infant to teen in four minutes
- April 15, 2014
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- Blue Zones kicks off in Osky
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when